richco

Bifold wallet with credit card holder pattern needed please

Hello All,

I am looking for the bifold wallet with credit card holder pattern with the measurement so i can cut those pattern to make the template i saw one pattern here which is without the credit card holder please help me.

Thanks

Hello All,

I am looking for the bifold wallet with credit card holder pattern with the measurement so i can cut those pattern to make the template i saw one pattern here which is without the credit card holder please help me.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.  Whereabouts in Canada?

Try this search on Google. "site:leatherworker.net bifold wallet pattern". Drop the quote marks.

Tom

Thanks Tom,

I am also from the Calgary,I am looking pattern with all the measurements so i can draw and cut them on card board.

Thanks

Thanks a lot I will check this YouTube, hope I will make something which look good.

Thanks

I found this pattern here on this site. Its free to use and share. Thanks to who ever posted it.

4-Slot Bifold Directions.pdf

Hello All,

The pattern listed by bikermutt07 is a good basic pattern to use. Once you get the pattern down you can easily alter it to be more personal for you. The measurements are the standard measurement I've found over the time I've been making things.

What the what /!@?!@ !  Gimme about 8 minutes ....

Card_H04.pdf

Assuming you're using about 4 oz leather, skiving edges to about 1/2 thickness, using cement at edges, and familiar with my little carrot "witness" marks (yeah, thas how i spell it, too).

Edited by JLSleather

Thanks a lot i will try as you said hope it will turn out nice,could you please help me with medium size messenger bag template i am making this one for my dad,i have cut some card board piece,but i am scared to cut on leather if i can get some idea of the measurements will give me some confidence to cut the pieces and join them.

Thanks 

You would want Stohlmans book(s) on making cases.  The three are all good - and volume 2 specifically addresses what you're talking about.

Unlike so many these days, I don't see any wisdom in repeating what has already been so well layed out.  Guy gives you all you need to lay out a pattern to suit your size and needs... well worth the money.  In fact, smart to bookmark the leathercraft library - tons of topics and patterns. Fast, inexpensive, and easy to use.  

Thousands of articles, blogs, videos, and various social poo posts have been made about the topics covered in that simple collection -- but none of them have improved on it.  

By way of example, recently, I've been making holsters.  I got Stohlman's book on "How to Make Holsters" -- written like 60 years ago.  Today, there are thousands of videos where some genius spends half an hour - sometimes more - droning on about what Al clearly showed in one page :rofl:

Thanks to Jeff, I will never make a YouTube video. Lol.

Aw... shoot.. you should make 'em.  Just not the ones where ya spend 10 minutes cutting out a holster panel (just cutting it out), or the ones where ya sketch a shape for 5 minutes, while music plays that has nothing to do with what yer doin'... or well --- you get it ;)

We got anufa them already.

What if I sit on a stationary bicycle and talk about my political/religious beliefs with some leather work hanging on the handle bars.

Titled:

"How to Repair Your Garage Door"

Ah.. I see you been there already ;)

You got it covered, except maybe nowadays you should have a "hand made" weaved basket on the bike -- rainbow colors of course.

And tassels.

Hello,

This is the first try thanks to JLS and other member who gave me motivation to make my own pattern so this is what i made.I used vegtan leather 2 to 3 onz then hand stitched i used water base dye,i am still confuse what i should use for for sealing the dye surface please advice.

Thanks