I bout the machine "like new" last March, and it still is...I used it only twice to practice stitching a belt, but then life kinda got hectic and never got around to using it again. Then, from Texas, I moved to Alabama and the machine has been stored this whole time...and yes, It is fully assembled, you can see it run and test it out before purchase.

Ok, as for price....I have 3 options for you to consider...

1. $2700, my price of the machine INCLUDING my whole investment of merchandise for my attempted leather business (lol), which values at approx. $3500-$4000 at least..ALL purchased from Tandy Leather......THIS consists of NEW HUGE spools of thread*, NEW dyes and some used bottles of different color dyes, conditioner/gloss, NEW tools (multiple size punches,riveting kits, jewel setters, marker, hand carver, etc) , NEW conchos, jewels, eyelets, NEW belt buckles, LOTS of NEW UNUSED RAW leather belts, NEW belt loops AND tips, NEW packages of daubbers, 3/4" ALPHABET LETTER Leather punch set, guides, and maybe something I'm missing but whatever it is, its included! lol

2. $2500, price of the machine, spools of thread, and I will allow you to pick a few other things you might immediately need...To be discussed

3. $2250 machine only, and yes, the thread...I wouldn't want to sell you a machine without AT LEAST having that to get started

*If I cannot find the thread at that moment, I WILL send it to you...Off hand, at this very moment, I can't recall where it is stored but I do have them

Please consider these options and let me know how you feel, I do want to let it go, for someone else to use and benefit from so once you contact me, we can talk and see what will better accommodate each other because I have other business venture plans as well love... thank you for your time! Hope to speak with you soon!!! #GodBless20160223_175716000_iOS.jpg4 SALE.jpg4 SALE 3.jpg4 SALE Too.jpg