Bradford

Looking for a new machine

For North American folks, that stand is listed in the Nick-O-Sew Leather Sewing Machine Catalog on page 24. It's been on my short list of things to try for some time now. I'll get around to it eventually. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 6.08.14 PM.png

Yes this is similar to the Cowboy Leather Machines stand, however our's is a little longer (left to right) and incorporates a manual foot lift pedal.... this one must have a hydraulic lift>?

Its similar as a base setup, though needing the extra foot for presser foot with a controlling rod could be a benefit. so take a look at st-05 is next up with need for the other pedal

http://www.cowboysew.com/product912.htm

Floyd

17 hours ago, Singermania said:

Yes this is similar to the Cowboy Leather Machines stand, however our's is a little longer (left to right) and incorporates a manual foot lift pedal.... this one must have a hydraulic lift>?

I think it uses cables similar to a bicycle for the pedals.

There are so many tables its hard to keep up, we keep about 6 or so tables in stock, the only ones I know by number are the ST-01 cutout table, the ST-04 light pedestal table and the ST-05 heavy pedestal tables.     However we also carry tables for the skivers, the 1618 upholstersers machine,  the 132K6, the long bed 7273 and tables for the 20" motorised splitters.

We try wherever possible to ....not have....too many variations in machines accessories, tables, motors etc or when people ring and have a query about how to use or how to adjust something its difficult to recall that particular item.   Also we have to carry spares in case something goes wrong, they rarely actually break down but on a couple of occasions we've had damage during shipping and have been able to send a replacement piece straight out.

We now only carry the Hightex servo motors in 550 and 750 watts, previously we also carried Skyrit, but when people rang to ask how to adjust the speed or the direction of rotation it got confusing.  We also try to only supply things that we know don't break down or are too complex.