Items out recently, all made with Hermann Oak (c) leather.  I'll be glad when Christmas is over.

Chief

Aweb_8513.jpg

Aweb_8514.jpg

aweb_8516.jpg

Aweb_8525.jpg

Aweb_8529.jpg

Aweb_8530.jpg

Aweb_8533.jpg

Aweb_8537.jpg

Aweb_8552.jpg

Aweb_8555.jpg

Aweb_8559.jpg

Aweb1_8563.jpg

Aweb2_8566.jpg

Aweb3_8565.jpg

Aweb_8569.jpg

Aweb_8571.jpg

Aweb_8572.jpg

Aweb_8574.jpg

Aweb_8582.jpg

Aweb_8583.jpg

Aweb_8585.jpg

Aweb_8587.jpg

Absolutely awesome.  I'm always astounded.  You've got those guitar straps down, I love them. Thanks for sharing!

YinTx

8 hours ago, YinTx said:

Absolutely awesome.  I'm always astounded.  You've got those guitar straps down, I love them. Thanks for sharing!

YinTx

Thanks, Instrument straps are my main specialty, there are mandolin and banjo straps in this mix as well, the only thing I didn't make this Christmas is a Dobro (Rephonic Guitar) strap, but they are my main item in that not many people make them at all and I attend the Resogat (reso guitarist gathering) every year in Wilkesboro, NC. Here's what they look like, I know someone's going to say they wouldn't put metal on a strap, but the way Dobro Straps are used, the buckle can never get near the instrument. This one is made especially a dobro maker in the US and he sells each of his dobros with one of my straps in the package.

Aweb_8441.jpg

looks like you have been pretty busy. like your reference to 1st Chronicals 16:9

1 hour ago, bdpeters said:

looks like you have been pretty busy. like your reference to 1st Chronicals 16:9

Thanks, that was ordered for a banjo player who plays in a Gospel Group, I wasn't particularly knowledgeable of the verse, but looked it up and it makes sense.

Chief

These are beautiful.

6 hours ago, Brown64 said:

These are beautiful.

Thank you,

Chief

Nicely done and I agree looks like ya have been busy. Which pattern do ya use for your rifle slings if you dont mind. I use to have my own pattern but purchased one of black river laser patterns a while back and it seems to be pretty nice. 

The one I use is made by Black River Laser, it is my pattern, they call it the KHS Rifle Sling (Ken Harper Sling). It is 44" long, and based on the standard Cobra Design. I have most of their templates, have made videos for them on many of them and highly recommend them.

Ken "Chief" Harper

Got it, that is one of a few I picked up. Couldnt remember if that was your videos/design or not (not great at remembering names). 

Chief, great job, really like those rifle slings. and the bible cover!

19 minutes ago, Bigfoote said:

Chief, great job, really like those rifle slings. and the bible cover!

Thanks,

Chief