That is really cool

Thanks.  There's more small loops on the bottom divider but you can't see them in the pic.  Apparently now I have orders for quivers for archery in a similar style.

Looks like it would work good for all the basics, can see why the archery guys want a similar setup. 

Is that 5-6oz? Just curious what ya would use for something like that since the hairdresser is standing all day.

47 minutes ago, MADMAX22 said:

Looks like it would work good for all the basics, can see why the archery guys want a similar setup. 

Is that 5-6oz? Just curious what ya would use for something like that since the hairdresser is standing all day.

I used 4-5 oz. it's really very light, the tools will be much heavier and with the clips it's easy to take off between clients. 

would love to see the inside set up to see how you put it all together

17 minutes ago, venator said:

I used 4-5 oz. it's really very light, the tools will be much heavier and with the clips it's easy to take off between clients. 

Good deal, I dont know any hairdressers so was just curious. Sure whoever gets it will enjoy it. 

Would love to see a pattern if you have one? Ive been thinking of making one just like it for the mother in law who does sewing and things... shes been asking for something like this.

One day I will learn to take progress pics. . . or make patterns.  lol.

Actually I do have a paper pattern I made, I suppose I could take some pics of that to give the idea.

Hahaha i feel you, sometimes you get going and there is no 'plan', only the outcome in your mind.

Really great looking and functional item! I am sure she will love it, and that'll keep you in the girlfriend's good books :)