Something pretty easy and quick. Got the idea from eBay. Figured I'd give it a go. It's not so big so hand stitching isn't that bad. Works great when you have to have a handful keys to operate different machinery. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yep I've seen those. Looks good. I can't do my own patterns, I do well with others patterns.lol So good on ya.

looks cool, but, I don't mean to sound stupid, I don't get how it works. I know it goes on a belt but I just don't get it. Guy thing?

This goes on a belt; keys on a split ring are hung from the quick release snap-hook. When needed the ring with keys is unhooked, used and put back onto hook.

On 4/8/2017 at 0:54 AM, fredk said:

This goes on a belt; keys on a split ring are hung from the quick release snap-hook. When needed the ring with keys is unhooked, used and put back onto hook.

Thanks! thought that was probably it, but I may have been missing something.

They've been a pretty good success at work. Several of the guys wants one to keep their keys on. Charging $20 for a 3.59 clip plus 20 sq inches of leather. Granted not making anything on time because I hand stitch but it tskes less than 2 hours per piece. 

Looks great; love how the design prevents excessive swinging! $20 isn't enough for that, maybe $25 or even $30. My only recommendation is to have a die made, cut your time down to 20 mins/piece, and fund this hobby with a new quick-turn product. Great work!

@1836 Leatherworks Thanks! A die would definitely help cut time. Wish I could raise the price some but round these parts nobody wants to pay for anything. And then they wanna see if they can get a low price even lower. Guess I should raise it some so I could allow some leeway, but I rarely budge once I name a price. If they want it they get it. If not I keep it.