Rockoboy

WTB Quality swivel knife

I have been recommended to buy a quality swivel knife and a few different blades in different configurations. My local store carries a swivel knife, that's ONE SWIVEL KNIFE, and no brand marked on it! Take it or leave it! ... uhhh I will leave it there thanx!

Does anybody have a good swivel for sale in Australia and blades to go with it, or a knife for sale that can be posted to Australia?

Kindest regards

Brian

I curious for others to chime in on what makes a "quality" swivel knife?

I have been using a tandy knife from the 90s I believe, that I got second hand.  Seems to work fine.  So Are there better knives?  The only improvements I can think of would be blade (which is changeable), ease of rotation, or maybe thickness, weight?

The main and biggest issue is the steel quality in the blade.  It is huge and the most non-visible issue.  How well a knife cuts and holds an edge is big.  Feel in your hand and smoothness of rotation is a second issue.  It is important too, and is something that is easier to see and feel.

Tôi tò mò muốn người khác kêu lên những gì làm cho một con dao xoay "chất lượng"?

Tôi đã được sử dụng một con dao tandy từ những năm 90 tôi tin rằng, tôi đã nhận bàn tay cũ. Có vẻ để làm việc tốt. Vậy có những con dao tốt hơn không? Những cải tiến duy nhất tôi có thể nghĩ đến là lưỡi (có thể thay đổi), dễ xoay hoặc chiều dày, cân nặng?

You mean this swivel knife

11921713_810406695747056_4200953087321312714_n.jpg

I have been recommended to buy a quality swivel knife and a few different blades in different configurations. My local store carries a swivel knife, that's ONE SWIVEL KNIFE, and no brand marked on it! Take it or leave it! ... uhhh I will leave it there thanx!

Does anybody have a good swivel for sale in Australia and blades to go with it, or a knife for sale that can be posted to Australia?

Kindest regards

Brian

Brian,

I personally use and very like the quality of Kyoshin  (store name is GoodsJapan)

affordable, smooth and easy cuts. for the money it costs, i would give it a try ;)

they are close to you geographically. I got mine in a week. Fast shippin

Edited by nrk

11921713_810406695747056_4200953087321312714_n.jpg

it's bulky and thick..