Haven't been real regular of late but here's a few things I've been fooling with. My wife complained long enough about my water bottle wrapped in Reflectix, so I was force to create a custom bottle holder.  A friend gave me a wetterlings forest axe so once again I custom fitted it with a new mask.  the others are self explanitory. Lotta pics so may hafta bust this up into a couple of posts.

Tooling.jpg

Handle.jpg

Axe Mask2.jpg

Axe Mask1.jpg

Nice! I like the snakeskin design on the "Water bottle" (Needs to have quality beer in it if you ask me). What did you use for color?

Looks good!   Agreed with aznightwolf on the misuse of a fine looking bottle for water.   Use of a seeder and meander border on the axe sheath is great.   I never thought to use them that way.

Bill

Excellent carving!

I like especially the roundness of the stems, the matching rhythm of basket stamp and border and how you negotiated the corner of the basket band. I would have needed a miter joint, I guess. And I agree of course: The bottle cover is too good to be used on mere water!