From the bag of goodies I had dropped off yesterday, the first item I decided to do. A 64 year old wallet interior from Tandy leather that had an original price tag of $1.20. I married it to a plain black back and did the Mexican round braid on the edges. Just wanted something basic to go along with the age :D

20170613_223129a.jpg

20170613_223141a.jpg

and the original label the interior came with

20170613_170026.jpg

39 minutes ago, Halitech said:

and the original label the interior came with

I have the same exact liner in my current wallet.  Bought in the 60s.  I may have another one or two in a bin.  Been using this wallet for about 20 or more years.  They are simple but good liners/interiors. 

Nice job, should last you another 20 or 30 years if you don't pack too many coins in it.

Tom

I have 2 more of the liners plus a bunch of craftaids designed for that size wallet. There was also a craftaid for what looks like log letters in 3/4" size.

I'll probably sell them in a show if I can

Nice Hali.  I think to the right collector that could be worth a few dollars especially as you have the receipt to go with it. 

I've got an email into the local tandy dealer to see if he can find out when it may have been sold for sure. If they can verify it, I may put it on ebay and see what I can get out of it for the unused one

8 hours ago, Halitech said:

I've got an email into the local tandy dealer to see if he can find out when it may have been sold for sure. If they can verify it, I may put it on ebay and see what I can get out of it for the unused one

Available 1963 and earlier for both the log letter craftaid and the wallet interior.  May have been available for a few years after as well.  The log letters were one of my favourites.

Tom

I have the log letter craftaid as well. This stuff is a treasure trove of patterns and things