whitakermk

Need Tactical Shoulder Holster Glock, Clip, Cuff holder

A few months ago I bought the Tandy western style shoulder holster pattern - love it! Thanks for the help via the forum on finding it.

But, now have a son in the military going into a professional tactical training career - and a neighbor who is a detective wanting a more modern version of a shoulder holster for work. They both liked the western style which lead to "Oh, can you make me one for my glock... with clip holder, cuff holder, laser...."

Mine look like Doc Holiday!

I did have a makeshift pattern for a tactical shoulder holster but old computer died and I can't find the one I printed out and taped together - it's been about two years since I made one.

Anyway - they both want holster on right - clip holder on left, and officer wants a cuff holder. I can combine everything but am in need of the harness pattern.

If anyone can point me towards a pattern I can purchase it would be appreciated.

I'm going to start building one from scrap pieces today - but would love a pattern to look over as well.

Here's the style shown in a few pictures - thanks - Kent

shoulder holster.jpg

Springfield Leather has a pattern that is very similar to this. The pattern has 2 variations depending on the size of pistol. The pattern even tells you how much leather required.

I like shoulder holsters.  They are great, convenient for semi concealed carry while wearing a jacket or other day to day use.  Personally I would not want to add miscellaneous cases to a shoulder holster.  A medium to large framed pistol and two mag pouches are quite sufficient on a shoulder rig. They were never intended to be a tactical carry platforms.  Having carried tactically in the past, I have some real concerns about this carry method for tactical use.  If, that is the intended use of these holsters I would ask some serious questions of my son and detective friend.  Just food for thought.  If you would like to discuss this more let me know.           

Here is the link for SLC shoulder holster pattern for sale.  http://springfieldleather.com/Pattern-Shoulder-Holster

Bland thanks for that link to SLC patterns.

Bland - thanks a bunch for the pattern link! I can't believe that didn't come up in my Google search! Thanks - Kent

No problem.