Black Dogg

Swivel Knives for beginners

I recently upgraded to a new swivel knife and figured, since I can only use one at a time, having four around won't do me any good.

I know that the price of tools is high, especially if you're just getting started and want to get the basic tools for yourself. That's why I'm making the following offer for folks new to the hobby:

I have three swivel knives for sale; two are adjustable (#1 and #2) and come with a narrow, straight blade and one is non-adjustable (#3) and has an angled filigree blade (for detail work and small carvings). They are the basic Tandy models, but I have cleaned and lubed the swivel with sewing machine oil so it is a lot smoother than out of the box. I also sharpened and stropped the blades (when you get them from Tandy they don't cut well) so they are ready to carve when you get them.

I will sell these for $ 10.00 each (postage included in CONUS) plus with each one I will throw in two random Craftool stamps (I have some duplicates that I acquired over the years).

swivelknives.jpg.cf48be535cede6d3b26c7e98557bbeea.jpg

Please PM me with the number of the knife you would like and your address.

Payment is by USPS money order. I will reserve your knife once I get the PM and send it out as soon as I get  the MO.

Black Dogg

Knife #1 and #3 are sold pending funds; #2 is still available.

Black Dogg

Thanks for looking out for the newer folks.

Is #2 still available? I'm new to leather working, and I'm looking for good beginner tools that won't break the bank. Thanks!

nr. 2 still availible? how much for shipping to europe?

Yes, it's still here. But I have no idea how much it would cost to ship overseas. Based on previous small envelopes I've sent to Germany probably around $ 15 to 20. It gets pricey really fast once you put anything other than a sheet of paper in. Hope this helps!

Black Dogg