I am interested in a glue pot for barge glue that is compatible with the thinner used with it. Does anyone have a brand to look for?

I bought the one Weaver sells. It does work well, but these are what I don't like:

My brush bristles keep falling apart, and super heavy stopper/brush is inconvenient for me to use. 

Unless you use it steady, it sets up and becomes a pain. 

I use the glue bottles that come with the brush inside.  I got my last one from Panhandle leather and they are not expensive.  Mine is 5 or 6 years old.  I mix my glue and thinner in it.  I closes up tight and you can shake it to mix the glue and thinnner.  I put a little petroleum jelly on the threads and it opens easy and the glue stays good for quite a while.  HTH.

if your going to use it every day or most. i stick with the all metal and teflon. if you need to put a way for a time. just pour out to gal. can unscrew the brush and clean the brush out and let dry. after a day or 2 pull remaining glue from the pot. they all have a purpose some are easier to keep clean.