Stewart

Boy and his Pet

Well there are a few things that went South. The stone fence-did not intend to be that colorful.

Had to paint over shirt with white. Light blue was to sharp. Still working on it.

DSCF0001.JPG

Thanks,   Not what I intended to achieve in calming down rest of the piece.

That color combo would go over very well in New Mexico, where I'm from.  Probably Arizona too.  I think it's sharp, nicely done!

YinTx

1 hour ago, YinTx said:

That color combo would go over very well in New Mexico, where I'm from.  Probably Arizona too.  I think it's sharp, nicely done!

YinTx

Yup. Here in Tucson that's the southwest style everybody likes. Good work, Stewart!

Thanks to both of you all. Had to tone it down

stuburn.jpg

I liked the brighter fence, but I do think the toned bown colors bring the boy and his cow more into the center of attention.  Good job.

I like the coloured wall better, and I think the cow looked better before the dye was applied. Its still a really well done piece. I hope to do as well one day.

Thank you all again. Rockoboy the cow does look meaner natural before painting her.

Must be me than on the wall.  Everyone has their own style. I am terrible at traditional carving.

Wallets ,holsters ,belts ect... Well you can only use one at a time,so don't do them.