longun45

Cowboy CB3200 Heavy Leather Sewing Machine with lots of extras

Cowboy CB3200 Heavy Leather Sewing Machine  and leather fasteners, oils, stamps, and lots of leather  8-12 oz.

I am not doing leather working any more and I am leaving Las Vegas, NV.   I am selling everything off in one lot and I will not ship the machine.  And really do not want to throw away the consumables, so it goes in one lot.

The machine has seen light use and has been well oiled.  5 spools of thread both white and brown, extra needles, bobbins, edge guide,  sewing machine tools. and flatbed table.

Included leather hides (various weights), leather straps, finished belts ( chrome tan leather) about 2-300 belts 1 1/2 in wide various sizes.

A lot of different fasteners, edging paint, edgers, various knives, leather stamping tools, hand tools, belt sander, drill press with wood edge finisher
And a lot of holsters if you want them, blue guns, colt 45 acp 4in, other smaller popular hand guns, glock17 & 19.  Snap setter with loads of snaps. 

Heck you can even have the tables.  Heavy 2x4 tables made into an 4'x8'table with  plywood top( it can be unscrewed for putting on your truck.  ) with straight edges for cutting full hides.
Let me make this extremely clear - I AM NOT SHIPPING THIS.  THIS IS FOR YOU TO PICK UP.  I am in Las Vegas Nevada.

One price for EVERYTHING.  $2000    If you need more information please email at longun45@gmail.com

IMG_4126.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

I need to move this machine and the leather stuff pronto.  $1000 takes it all.  Still a local pickup.  The belt count was off and is now at around 100-125, all finished and with buckles.

IMG_4136A.jpg

Edited by longun45

@NVLeatherWorx you are pretty close and this looks like a steal!!! Why do I not live closer?

I will take it.

PM sent.

Edited by bikermutt07

:o:rockon:

:):):) I'll be there with bells on.