OLDNSLOW

Decided to retire so Cobra 4

is for sale along with several upgrades made to the machine that are made by one of the members here on the site, it has had a flip up guide, a new and better table top along with a few other upgrades that the factory does not include.  This machine is located in Clarksville TN, I am willing to travel 5 hours for delivery or the shipping is extra,  I am also going to be listing a Cobra leather splitter for sale as well in a different thread, if both machines are bought together I am asking 2250.00 for each if sold together individually each machine will be 2350.00 and I am firm on the price!  I can be contacted here or send me an email to ronpadilla1@hotmail.com.     I usually check in here on this site everyday or at least every few days the best is to send me an email as I get them on my smart phone if I am out.

Sorry you are hanging up the knives and sorry I don't live with 5 hours of you!

All the best in your next stage. I hope you hang around here still as I have always enjoyed your posts.

Murray

Thanks for the comment Plink

a lil boost

another lil boost

I'm 3 hrs from you @OLDNSLOW but I neither have the $ or the desire to machine sew stuff at this point. I am saddened to know another leatherworker won't be in the trade anymore but I respect your decision to get out. 

it seems that a few have decided to go on and retire thanks for the comment.

funny thing is that when I retire.. I will get to do more leather work!!! for a few years anyhow and if God needs me to.

I was thinking about going on with it but there are other things I want to pursue while me health allows!

Which of the variations of that model do you have for sale?

51 minutes ago, OLDNSLOW said:

I was thinking about going on with it but there are other things I want to pursue while me health allows!

Amen to that... for me its this and getting some horses on the land... and a little travel.

I bought the high end with all the whiz bang attachments but I also added several other parts that are made by one of the members here that are far better than what the factory offers

sold along with the splitter and going to there new forever home.

So happy for them!

Good for you both @OLDNSLOW. I reeeeeally wanted to find a way to make it happen for me. Glad someone put me out of my misery :) 

Congratulations, old.