Sheilajeanne

What's With the Type Face on this Site?

So, all of a sudden the type face on the site has shrunk to about half its normal size! I can barely read it! The ads still look as they normally do, but everything else has SHRUNK!

And no it's NOT my computer! Other websites I visit are okay!

Mine is normal.  I don't remember.  Does the site have a tech support section for trouble like you're having?

Looks good on my end. Tried "Control +" ?

You can "resize" a page by holding the control key down and rolling your mouse wheel.  Your browser will remember that you wanted to page larger/smaller and show all pages like that when you open them.

On a Windows PC, <CTRL 0>  (0 on the number pad) will reset most browsers to 100% zoom.   You hold the CTRL key down and press "0".  Then release both.  As above, <CTRL +> will increase the zoom, <CTRL -> will decrease the zoom.  And as Aven says, CTRL and scrolling your mouse wheel will also adjust zoom, both directions, one increases, opposite decreases, you'll see when you try it.

Tom

Okay, I've fixed it! Funny, I thought if you reset the size for one website, all of them would be affected! Apparently that's not so, and I somehow accidentally reset this site to 80% of normal!