Sign in to follow this  
JLSleather

Python

Okay, I'll bite one more time.  ANybody want to give a referral to their source of python skins?  Or... everybody so terrified of competition that they won't help a supplier who treated them well?

Okay, I'll bite one more time. ANybody want to give a referral to their source of python skins? Or... everybody so terrified of competition that they won't help a supplier who treated them well?

Someone said previously ( amongst other things ;) ) that SLC has them. HTH :)

Edited by mikesc

:thumbsup:  I just talked with SCL... marking them down as 1 source.

Oh, maybe should add, == I'm interested in belly cut skins, and usually bk/white.

Edited by JLSleather

Oh, maybe should add, == I'm interested in belly cut skins, and usually bk/white.

I read that with my programmers head on :) Had to go back and read it again :) In programming languages == sign or double equal sign means you are comparing what is on the right side of the == with what is on the left side of them. This comparison can return true or false. Then you do something with the result of that comparison..
Here is a good explanation of how = and == and === work(s)
https://www.webfulcreations.com/difference-between-equal-and-double-equal/
You can also add the ! in front like != which changes the "is equal to" of = to "is not equal to" , like this !=

And now..We return you to normal service :)

Ps python === cobra ( if the definition of "is equal too" is. "they are both programming languages"..or if it is "they are both snakes" )
python is also a programming language..cobra..is too, as is snake..and rattlesnake is also a variant.

ABhandmade knows far more about all this than I do.

Edited by mikesc

== this is a symbol for I went to type "-" and missed.  I'll just pass by all that whatever that was about code.

SLC (Lindsay) says their python is maybe 10" wide at the widest part, just so others know. $70/meter sounds like a good bit (translated roughly $2/inch) but 10" wide would be fairly economical cuts.

I wish I could help you  all that slithers around here are rattlers

No snakes here at all - we ain't got none at all. 

Well, except a few in the zoo but I reckon they'd not take it too nicely if I tried to convert them into leather