Sign in to follow this  
EagleSmith

FLASH!

Well...tattoo that is :angel_not: . I see y'all mention this often and since I figure someone might can help me here...I've been looking for a really cool dragonfly on the infintiy sign and have just about exhausted my resourses. I've been looking for several months. If you have any ideas links, please share. If I need to move or delete this post...no problem. TIA,

TJ

TJ, have ya tried finding a pic of a dragonfly, or even a drawing and putting it with the infinity sign. Photoshop is a wonderful thing!

Give me a bit more detail about what you want it to look like, orientation, size, etc. Maybe I can come up with something for you...

TJ, have ya tried finding a pic of a dragonfly, or even a drawing and putting it with the infinity sign. Photoshop is a wonderful thing!

Give me a bit more detail about what you want it to look like, orientation, size, etc. Maybe I can come up with something for you...

I'm not on my computer FH. Mine is in NC right now so I'm on a loaner. I found this attached picture "somewhere" (but don't remember where) so maybe I shouldn't post it here. If not somebody please tell me. but this is general idea that I'm going for except I'm looking for some color (vibrant) with. I can't tell if this is an infinity or just 2 circles and not really into the two dragonflys on it either...seems a bit much...IDK)

I'm going to have it done just under the back of my neck across my shoulder. I don't know HOW/if it can be worked in this design but I want the infinity to look like a "fire ring" (Yeah, i know how it sounds but it's what I'm seeing in my mind) with a fancy thing going on to keep on the "girly" side LOL. Man...it's hard to describe what I can see in my mind.

Anyway have at it and see what you can do...

Peace,

TJ

il_fullxfull_16909420.jpg

post-5812-1202106525_thumb.jpg

Edited by EagleSmith

Hi TJ,

I think most studios will draw you up something to your specifications. However, I did make a go and tried to create something towards what you're looking for (?) I used one of my photo programs, some new creations and some copy and paste:-)

Have a great day//Tina

infinity1b.jpg

post-5624-1202144129_thumb.jpg

Nice job Tina!!

Yeah TJ, take in a few examples and any decent artist can draw something up that fits YOU and your ideas. That way it's all yours!

Good Luck!!!

Hi TJ,

I think most studios will draw you up something to your specifications. However, I did make a go and tried to create something towards what you're looking for (?) I used one of my photo programs, some new creations and some copy and paste:-)

Have a great day//Tina

Cool Tina...this the basic design for sure. It gives me something to work with. Thanks much!

TJ

Wow good job Tina. Way to save the day.

Thanks everyone.

I'm just lacy and I do use the computer a lot to save time. This one took around 5-10 minutes to make. Examples:

1. When I draw something up by hand, I'm not to worried about making the size and such exact to what the idea is for, I just scan the picture and then use the computer to fit it exactly to the size I want. Then if needed I go back by hand and correct some details.

2. I have a picture of a detail I like, well I isolate that part, (maybe even several pictures of details). Then using either one of the photoprograms or my DTP program and make a totally new picture, anything goes to save time for carving/tooling or what ever:-)

Of course there is certain stuff that has to be made by hand, but with the help of simple programs you can make life a whole lot easier:-)

Have a great day//Tina

I hear ya Tina. I have Publisher, corel, etc on my computer in NC but not the one I'm using here in TN right now. Thanks again!

TJ