This is my latest work, a handbag for my girl's mom. The poor thing was carrying a cheap leather substitute bag and seeing what I do, she asked if I can make one for her. The bag is hand stitched, made using black pressed leather, veg tan for the upper and lower parts and a chrome crust leather for the cognac parts. I made it to close with a zipper and have 2 interior pockets of different sizes. There is also a pattern available in my shop if anyone is interested.

thumb DSC_0586.jpg

thumb DSC_0587.jpg

thumb DSC_0578.jpg

thumb DSC_0582.jpg

thumb DSC_0576.jpg

thumb DSC_0577.jpg

thumb DSC_0554.jpg

thumb DSC_0565.jpg

thumb DSC_0598.jpg

That is a great design man! I love the mixed leathers!

Great job.  I too appreciate the splashes of color.  She'll be truly proud to carry that.

30 minutes ago, battlemunky said:

That is a great design man! I love the mixed leathers!

10 minutes ago, Tugadude said:

Great job.  I too appreciate the splashes of color.  She'll be truly proud to carry that.

Thank you most kindly! She was very impressed actually as she was expecting the same bag I made for my mom which she fancied a lot.

thumb DSC_0200.jpg

It's a winner.  Tho I must say I like the photo of the last bag (er, first one you made?) better...nice leather, contrasting colors and textures, nice flow to the pattern.

YinTx

1 minute ago, YinTx said:

It's a winner.  Tho I must say I like the photo of the last bag (er, first one you made?) better...nice leather, contrasting colors and textures, nice flow to the pattern.

YinTx

Thank you! The bag in the last picture is what she fancied but I wanted to make something unique for her as well. She also wanted it to be a bit smaller as she's smaller in stature and it wouldn't fit her as much.