Arturomex

Techsew 4800 (Juki LS 1342) Oiling Question

Received a Techsew 4800 yesterday. Looks really good.Techsew is closed today for a holiday in Quebec so I can't talk to tech support there and I'm anxious to get up and running. The supplied paperwork doesn't exactly match the machine and doesn't reference an oil reservoir.

Can anyone tell me how much oil to put in the reservoir? Also, there are two oiling points on top of the machine that are clearly marked. Any other points I should be lubricating.

Thanks,

Arturo

@Arturomex How about ' cowboy bob' or 'wizcrafts? They may also  able to help? 

Had a quick  look around myself, not much info regarding servicing / oiling etc. Even went on youtube, no luck there either. 

HS 

@Arturomex,

Here is the manual for the Juki LS-1341. Basically the same machine. Look at pages 12 and 13.

http://imisp.net/sewing/juki-ls-1341-instruction-manual.pdf

John

Edited by JJN

Thank you both.

That manual is exactly what I need, John. Thought I'd covered the 'net but there must have been a corner I didn't look in.

Appreciate both of you helping me out.

Regards,

Arturo

Arturo, I have 4800 pro on order, would you please let me know if it comes with oil, or do I need to look ahead and purchase elsewhere. 

Thank you in advance 

Mike

17 hours ago, veryoldpilot said:

Arturo, I have 4800 pro on order, would you please let me know if it comes with oil, or do I need to look ahead and purchase elsewhere. 

Thank you in advance 

Mike

Yes the oil is included and you can refer to our setup video for instructions on filling the reservoir.

Mike - As Ron has already answered your question I'll only add that the TechSew videos on the 'net are excellent and well worth watching.

I hope you're going to be as happy with your machine as I am with mine. TechSew has been great to deal with and my 4800 performs very well.

Regards,

Arturo

Arturo, thank you very much for your reply!

My 4800 should be here tomorrow, very excited!

Best regards

Mike