Brooksie

Is this site legit??? Enduro servo motors

https://www.lratibor.com I was checking out servo motors and came across this site. Prices are too good which prompts the question? Where are they and are they honest? I'm also looking at the Enduro Pro SM645B-2P Servo Motor and I would be using it on a Juki lu 563 for leather running 160 needle. Any input would be very welcomed. The higher wattage is appealing. There is also the SM645-2P. Does anyone know the difference??? Thanks

James

Yes indeed. Thanks for the reply.

Enduro servo motors are all over ebay right now with heat/ water damaged box’s at well, fire sale prices, but the motors seem to be ok. The deals appear to be genuine, I bought some so I will let you know when they get here, but I think they are going fast. I would say jump in if you don’t mind 240 volts, as it appears that all of the 120v motors are sold. A decent quality 1000 watt step up transformer can be had for under $100 on Amazon if 240 volts is not available. I agree that I found better deals through questionable websites but I chose to buy through through an intermediary like ebay. I bought 5 SM645B-2p’s from an ebay seller for $199.75 ($39.95 each), with free shipping and free returns. I think I paid about that much each for the ones that I already have. Another note, these motors are 800 watts and full torque at even the slowest speed you cant hold the pully. I have been very happy with them. I couldn’t find any info on the differences between the 645 and the 645B, but the B may stand for brushless. My 2 older SM645-1p motors are brushless however. The 2 designates 240 volts, and the P is for positioner. Some models have an F for automatic foot lift. If you want even more power the SM1050-2p’s rated at 1400 watts are available for around $50. I didn’t go for those because the seller didn’t seem as trustworthy and no free returns. On a sad note, the Enduro Saves website appears to be down.

Hello I am almost New to this forum . 

This reply is late but in case that you dont know, those 220 volts motors work on 110 volts. I got 5 of them on my actual machines. I like them alot. Their is a feature that this motor have that others dont have. 

When i kneel the pedal the motor turn the machine until the needle gets up (out of the sewn thing) 

I had 1 on a Juki lu 563 that i sold with it. Fabulous motors. 

If you need more power Just connect it on 220Volts but for the juki lu 563, 110v does the job. 

The enduro pro 220v were 35$ on eBay some time back. They’ve been gone for a little while. I have 5 that I run daily at 110v and have done so for a few years. 35$ was too good to be true, I know where there’s one or ten of them available, but the price isn’t to good to be true. 

Sorry to just be coming back to this, I haven't been on the site for a bit.  I did buy 2 of the 240 volt1400 watt motors after all.  I haven't gotten around to trying out any of those motors yet, or even opening the box's.  How are you guys using the 240 volt motors on 120 volt circuits?