nylonRigging

Need Adler Info .

What am I looking at here ??? . I not really a follower of Adler machines, because of the extra expense of buying parts here in the US. , but this one popped-up here Locally, so I looking for some Adler fanboy advice.
Any guess of Model, and year of production ??
I have minimal information given. ( Just this crappy  Pic.) . and say's ..." it been in storage for the last 4 or 5 years " .
.....thanks
-
2144607434_Adler....jpg.d57c81615e13743e5c3d6a46b6b32ba8.jpg
-

It's an Adler 267 & a very good machine.

production   mid 1980s'

Adler parts are expensive but and a big but, they are the Rolls Royce of sewing machines and therefore less likely to need spares

I'd be interested in that machine if you have a contact person. Any idea of price? 

Ken Heide Detroit Lakes, Minnesota.

1 hour ago, Aven said:

That is it .
I figured it at least was minimum of 25 year old machine ... ( shoepatcher ) said it looks mid 80's)
Seller looks like they also bought it used over 10 years, and just been sitting neglected for several years, So it going to be dry/oil and filthy .

All depends on how hard it looks like it was worked over it life, Bed looks pretty worn showing many years of materials run across it .  Needs a good looking over before considering spending any money for it and a scrubbing, oiling then going threw and eye-balling the mechanics for possible problems. Also if buying, Needs a new good Servo motor ( another 200-$ )
Adler a good name, but Reality is  'maybe' offer 500-$ at the most, because it is a small project to make it even respectable enough, to set in with my other machines .

nylonRigging,

These are German built machines.  Built like tanks.  I have 4 Adler's including a 205 with all the toys!.  Yes, parts are expensive but you rarely need them.  They run and run and run just like older Pfaff's'.

$750.00 is cheap for that machine.  Offer less but I would go for it.  Most all parts still available and there are clones of certain parts and feet.  Adler just brought the machine back.  Made in China now and it

sells for about $2,600.00 complete!!!