Sign in to follow this  
chuck123wapati

spring fever

Just a few photos to show off my lil part of the world and help with my spring fever.  March and April are hard to get thru here the day looks beautiful till you walk out side then its still colder than he**. Post some nice summertime pics for every one to enjoy. Stewart was my inspiration! 

spring8.JPG

spring5.JPG

spring1.JPG

i guess no one here has a camera or a phone lol. OH well its snowing again and all the roads in are closed up tight for the second day.

Untitled-3.jpgUntitled-2.jpgGot 70ish for a couple days.. now more like 40 again.  Got some pesky suckas flyin round here.. can't seem to catch em to get a good shot.  Guessin' they're large hawks, but might be small eagles.  Every time try to get a pic, they spot the laser and they GONE.

And this pic is from over a year ago.. STILL have no idea what this is.. I've only ever seen THIS ONE.... not before OR since.

20190810_164143.jpg20190810_164132.jpg

Drove 10 hours each way to go camping in far SE Oregon for two nights with my 14 year old earlier this month. Worth every minute of the drive to spend time together. Didn’t feel like summertime at night with the wind blowing across the dry lakebed but 70 and sunshine during the day was glorious.

E1E42871-A5EF-4140-9C8F-CC89B8BC13BB.jpeg

75529C3D-0166-4711-91AA-E79717334DE7.jpeg

Edited by Retswerb

On 4/21/2021 at 6:06 AM, Retswerb said:

Drove 10 hours each way to go camping in far SE Oregon for two nights with my 14 year old earlier this month. Worth every minute of the drive to spend time together. Didn’t feel like summertime at night with the wind blowing across the dry lakebed but 70 and sunshine during the day was glorious.

E1E42871-A5EF-4140-9C8F-CC89B8BC13BB.jpeg

75529C3D-0166-4711-91AA-E79717334DE7.jpeg

beautiful country friend bet you had some great times.

On 4/20/2021 at 6:30 PM, JLSleather said:

Untitled-3.jpgUntitled-2.jpgGot 70ish for a couple days.. now more like 40 again.  Got some pesky suckas flyin round here.. can't seem to catch em to get a good shot.  Guessin' they're large hawks, but might be small eagles.  Every time try to get a pic, they spot the laser and they GONE.

And this pic is from over a year ago.. STILL have no idea what this is.. I've only ever seen THIS ONE.... not before OR since.

20190810_164143.jpg20190810_164132.jpg

never seen one of those around here thats for sure 

Nice looking camp spot.  i live about 1/4 mile from one of the biggest camping spots in the state

So camping to me is basically sitting on the front porch

Edited by Frodo

The first is an abandoned barn about 20 miles out of town, the second two are from the great race, came through town a few years ago, we get two or three car groups every year man you gotta love those flat heads there were quite a few hot rods in this bunch as well as fully restored rides.

barn1.JPG

cars1.JPG

cars2.JPG

I love old barns, i know where a dodge charger  looks to be a 69.  is in an old barn with a tarp over it.

i hear it is brand new, the son died in vietnam and the family refuses to even discuss selling it

4 hours ago, Frodo said:

I love old barns, i know where a dodge charger  looks to be a 69.  is in an old barn with a tarp over it.

i hear it is brand new, the son died in vietnam and the family refuses to even discuss selling it

i had to get that light display it makes an awesome desktop background.

My bro bought a plum crazy purple road runner in 69 when he got out. It made going 45 miles to the next town in 15 minutes possible lol. Love that old iron! One of my best days ever, my dad was the master mech at the local dodge garage, where i grew up after school, one weekend we were going up to watch my bro race snowmobiles and the owner of the shop let my dad take a brand new 1970 Plymouth SUPER BIRD to the race to show it off, damn that was one cool ride.

Edited by chuck123wapati