Hey guys and gals i just finished a piece for a great customer of mine. He wanted something nice to hang on wall of his camper that would hold pistol and couple extra mags. So when he and his wife are out on road seeing some of the country he will have close access if need came along. Ive made many holsters and mag pouches but this is first time ever making wall art. Let me know what you all think. 

20210427_130858.jpg

is it invisible holster LOLneed a picture for that LOL :banana:

Edited by Bert03241

21 minutes ago, HandyDave said:

Hey guys and gals i just finished a piece for a great customer of mine. He wanted something nice to hang on wall of his camper that would hold pistol and couple extra mags. So when he and his wife are out on road seeing some of the country he will have close access if need came along. Ive made many holsters and mag pouches but this is first time ever making wall art. Let me know what you all think. 

20210427_130858.jpg

don't know if you forgot the pic or it didn't download for me I see it now:thumbsup: Looks good nice work, great idea.

I allways have trouble getting pics on here. Heres another before i got done with pistol and mag

20210426_180827.jpg

heck yea i could see that as a skirt on a car seat also. really good stamping on the basket weave!

how does it attach to the wall?

Nice project! The only change I would offer would be to match the angles of all the basketweave.

Nice art work!

9 hours ago, tsunkasapa said:

Nice project! The only change I would offer would be to match the angles of all the basketweave.

I did the 2 mag pouches so basketweave looks like it just goes up and over. But i intentionally did the holster different direction and added a groove line around it just so its matching the rest of piece but also stands out a little. 

10 hours ago, Bert03241 said:

how does it attach to the wall?

The 12 oz piece of black leather sewed to main panel back is there so customer can put his screws or whatever he wants to use wherever he needs to too fasten to wall.