Hello! Are there any concho/hardware suppliers other than SX Industries and the typical retail sites (conchos.com, etc) that people use? 

a guy posted a site on another thread here just yesterday. this thread.

If you have customers that are willing to pay for the best, there are people that custom make conchos and buckles.  They like to work in Sterling silver, and be prepared for $100+ a concho, and at least that for a buckle.  Otherwise, there's Mincer and Horseshoe Brand (Jeremiah Watt, Ranch2arena).  I'm not necessarily endorsing those companies, because personally I'm not a fan of a lot of the HB hardware, but they are options.

Edited by BigSiouxSaddlery

The few times I have needed quality concho's , I have bought from these guys:

https://conchos.com/.  They have a good range . They don't just do concho's . 

I'd love to get some more, but the Oz $$ is in the toilet atm , making them really e$xy  to ship to Oz.

HS

On 11/9/2021 at 9:23 PM, Handstitched said:

The few times I have needed quality concho's , I have bought from these guys:

https://conchos.com/.  They have a good range . They don't just do concho's . 

I'd love to get some more, but the Oz $$ is in the toilet atm , making them really e$xy  to ship to Oz.

HS

Thanks!

On 11/9/2021 at 6:29 PM, BigSiouxSaddlery said:

If you have customers that are willing to pay for the best, there are people that custom make conchos and buckles.  They like to work in Sterling silver, and be prepared for $100+ a concho, and at least that for a buckle.  Otherwise, there's Mincer and Horseshoe Brand (Jeremiah Watt, Ranch2arena).  I'm not necessarily endorsing those companies, because personally I'm not a fan of a lot of the HB hardware, but they are options.

Thanks!