Drac

another wallet to go with everybody else's! *L*

did this one today and actually took me time on it. much better than the last one, I do believe. only a couple semi-minor boo-boos.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

post-5673-1203467508_thumb.jpg

post-5673-1203467520_thumb.jpg

post-5673-1203467530_thumb.jpg

Edited by Drac

Drac, this one is a gajilion times better than the first. I like the Drac spin on the strap also..very cool.

Now...For the free unsolicited advice... get your needle size down, your stitches closer together and closer to the binding, pull your binding tighter around the corners.

Did I mention, I love the strap.

KK

Looks cool!

Drac, Do you make a living from this or just part time? Do you have a store in Georgia? I'm also in GA. I live up in Cherokee Co. and work in Atlanta.

ArtS

did this one today and actually took me time on it. much better than the last one, I do believe. only a couple semi-minor boo-boos.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

kevin thanks! that actually means a lot coming from you. I'm actually very jealous of your work. :) thanks for the advice too. muchly appreciated. unfortunately I'm stitching the final bit with a tippman boss so I can't do much about that since I hate trying to adjust it for different things and this setup is just right for the majority of what gets stitched on it. btw, what machine are you using? LOL and feel free to use the strap idea.

art

thanks too! I do me leatherwork parttime now. used to be the only thing I thing I did, but sales got slow due to lack of locations for me to set up at. I used to set up me goodies at clubs and events. would be cool for you to stop by sometime after work and we could compare notes and techniques, but gotta warn ya, the vast majority of me work falls into the "oh no! don't stop!" section here.

Wow Drac this one is cool. I take personal pride after seeing this cause I told you you would get better and master this like your "other" talents. Very cool.

Look out ArtS, Don't let him whip you!!!....LOL!!! Sorry had to.

Drac that is cool bro. I had no idea that you could sell at clubs. That is a great idea.

Drac, this one is a gajilion times better than the first. I like the Drac spin on the strap also..very cool.

Now...For the free unsolicited advice... get your needle size down, your stitches closer together and closer to the binding, pull your binding tighter around the corners.

Did I mention, I love the strap.

KK

Kevin,

what needle size should he be going for on work like this?

WoW ! Drac that's looking sooooooooooooooo much better. The strap is insanely cool. I'm probably one to have to listen to Kevin as well, I use a size 18 needle and I think I need to go down as well. The inlay looks very cool. What material is that?

spider

fetish nights at clubs was where I used to mainly set up at, with the occasional market type event, private party and dungeon party. and thanks for the comments too!

justwakinup

danke! the material is some old left over scrap black and red snakeskin print I've haying around waiting to be used on something.

Wow! awesome design!