Bearns

Hello From Ohio

Hi! I have been wandering around here quietly reading so maybe I should introduce myself. I'm Nancy aka Bearns (old spelling of my last name) from ye about halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, but I do not drive so the nearest Tandy store may as well be on the moon. I posted photos in what I thought was my personal gallery here and it kind of scared me away for a bit when I saw them show up across the top of the forum page as my work is so full of flaws. I am just learning but I think this will become that thing that I do. There must not be a lot of leather workers around my town as I already have people asking me to make things. I tell them that I don't know how yet and they say I can learn by making theirs. I have a feeling this website will be one I refer to many times. For that, I shall thank you all in advance and maybe someday, my work will be good enough to able to give back and help someone else.

Hi! I have been wandering around here quietly reading so maybe I should introduce myself. I'm Nancy aka Bearns (old spelling of my last name) from ye about halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, but I do not drive so the nearest Tandy store may as well be on the moon. I posted photos in what I thought was my personal gallery here and it kind of scared me away for a bit when I saw them show up across the top of the forum page as my work is so full of flaws. I am just learning but I think this will become that thing that I do. There must not be a lot of leather workers around my town as I already have people asking me to make things. I tell them that I don't know how yet and they say I can learn by making theirs. I have a feeling this website will be one I refer to many times. For that, I shall thank you all in advance and maybe someday, my work will be good enough to able to give back and help someone else.

Hi Bearns, welcome. We are happy that you found LW. Lots of good info here. Thanks, Steve

Welcome to the forum!

Howdy and Welcome

there are no bad postes or leather workers show us your stuff if you want help you got it if not we are happy to just look, so go get'em

Josh

Welcome from another Buckeye, you'll love the site

Dave Theobald

Thanks for the welcome!

Nancy, you are far too modest, your beginners work looks very good. Have fun with it and show it off.

Hello from another Ohioan!!

Welcome Nancy,

It's great to have another buckeye aboard & your work looks great,have fun.

Bob