okiwen

Buckle guy vs KAMsnap. Opinions?

I do projects that are both leather and material. KAMsnaps seems to be the quality product for bagmakers. I’ve heard fans of the Buckleguy. 

For those that have used both companies/presses what did you like or dislike?  Range of application?

I've not used KAMsnap but have used BuckleGuy many times and can say that if you don't find info you want/need on KAMsnap that BuckleGuy has good stuff.

I have two Kamsnaps presses, and a whole bunch of their double cap rivets, grommets, utility line 24 snaps, fashion snaps, etc.  I'm very pleased with both their products as well as their service.

Trying to compare unlikes?

I have dealt with KamSnaps.  Had an issue where it was flattening the dome cap on the snap.  Contacted them and they set me up right, no charge, and even sent extra bags of snaps.  First rate customer service in my opinion, and the press works fantastic for me.

On 10/14/2022 at 10:40 PM, YinTx said:

I have dealt with KamSnaps.  Had an issue where it was flattening the dome cap on the snap.  Contacted them and they set me up right, no charge, and even sent extra bags of snaps.  First rate customer service in my opinion, and the press works fantastic for me.

Thank you