Sign in to follow this  
Frodo

Last few days

The last few days I have been very uncomfortable with a kidney full of stones The pain is intense 

today,  I passed these stonesB4C64211-AE0F-4C1C-B845-BFB41184AE10.jpeg.b3fe2f90d487978f890603ccffc12f78.jpeg

Then about an hour ago these 2 boulders popped out

9DCC4211-A80B-4AAD-B190-01F08AF2149B.jpeg.6a45d0d2505619c62e8a0b9075f2f5c0.jpeg

Ouch...

I hope that you will soon get better. 

My best advice (not a medic) would be to find a comfortable chair in front of the fireplace with a good book and a couple of painkillers. But I don't know the first thing about kidneystones, so I have no idea if it would ease the pain or not.

My thoughts are with you

2 hours ago, Mulesaw said:

Ouch...

I hope that you will soon get better. 

My best advice (not a medic) would be to find a comfortable chair in front of the fireplace with a good book and a couple of painkillers. But I don't know the first thing about kidneystones, so I have no idea if it would ease the pain or not.

My thoughts are with you

EXCELLENT advise 

777EB790-13FB-4866-9375-D7719CB42E14.jpeg

2 hours ago, Frodo said:

EXCELLENT advise imageproxy.php?img=&key=671f9b9558b9abffimageproxy.php?img=&key=671f9b9558b9abff

imageproxy.php?img=&key=671f9b9558b9abff

777EB790-13FB-4866-9375-D7719CB42E14.jpeg

:lol: :17:

It looks like you are well on your way to healing. 
I also know I am not supposed to laugh when someone are ill, but I have to admit that your picture made me laugh out loud!
That was exactly the idea of a pain killer I had envisioned.

Holy crap!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better those things are ten steps above painful.

On 11/24/2022 at 7:46 AM, Mulesaw said:

:lol: :17:

It looks like you are well on your way to healing. 
I also know I am not supposed to laugh when someone are ill, but I have to admit that your picture made me laugh out loud!
That was exactly the idea of a pain killer I had envisioned.

The man card protocol on acknowledging another’s pain is Crystal clear

first, you ask the person if they need medical attention  are they “OK”

IF no medical treatment is needed then you are free to laugh and  call them bc a dumbass for what just transpired 

in no way are you allowed to giggle, grin,laugh or show any emotion EXCEPT concern until the person announces they are “OK”  showing emotion will cause your man card to be revoked 

33 minutes ago, Frodo said:

IF no medical treatment is needed then you are free to laugh and  call them bc a dumbass for what just transpired 

in no way are you allowed to giggle, grin,laugh or show any emotion EXCEPT concern until the person announces they are “OK”  showing emotion will cause your man card to be revoked 

It looks like you are on the right track again. :)

I sincerely hope that no more stones and boulders will bother you 

Brgds and have a nice weekend

Jonas

9 hours ago, Frodo said:

i have laughed a lot at guys boo boo's but never at kidney stones. The words just make me cringe my wife went through them one time and i learned pretty quickly not laugh.

My brother fell out of tree stand one time I didn't even make over to him before i was rolling on the ground the sounds alone cracked me up, ahhh shiiiit, ooof, branches breaking, more branches breaking, dull thud, branches landing. There he was flat on his back planted about 4 inches deep in the soft ground just like the cartoons lol, bow, arrows ,gun,  and lots of branches all over him. Crap I'm laughing just remembering that one. I 've had my share too some day ill tell about my worst ever ultra super weggie and done by my very own loving wife.

Kidney stones will make a man get right with the Lord cause  you just know you are about to meet Him !!!!!!

Man I hope those are the last of it .

12 hours ago, Gezzer said:

Kidney stones will make a man get right with the Lord cause  you just know you are about to meet Him !!!!!!

The best comment of the day! 
I laughed so much that the first engineer called and asked the happened.

17 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

i have laughed a lot at guys boo boo's but never at kidney stones.

Hear hear. I had a few groans 'down  there'  , and, expecting the worst , I thought,  'those 'lil 'mo fo''s' are going to make my life very painful soon ' ....but they must have broken up on the way out....best kind.  

One of my (worst(?)  boo boos as a kid....on a building site ( aka play grounds to a kid )  with mates on our push bikes bricks, + scrap wood= ramp. This 'Evil Knievel wanna be'   thought he''d show off in front of his mates...pedaled as fast as... flew over ramp...front wheel lands in a pot hole, epic fail!!!,  ...bent front forks, smashes face into ' goose neck' ( handle bars)  no padding back in those days, it damn well knocked me out cold . Lesson learnt...avoid pot holes. :rofl:

HS