PlanoMike

Where to buy goat skin

I like using goat for a variety of items: lining, wallet insides, purse insides, sometimes I’ve used as the primary hide on wallets and card cases, ladies’ clutches. I’ve bought goat from several suppliers, but I think I’ve found the best. The name is CLoys Leather. cloysleather.com. He’s located in El Paso, TX. One of the nicest, easiest to work with suppliers I’ve experienced. The goat is top quality, no marks or blemishes, very uniform color across the hide. He carries many colors. Turns your order the same day, very reasonable on price and shipping costs. I strongly recommend his products. 

It's great to know about good suppliers.  Thank you!

Thanks for the heads up Mike.  El Paso is just down the road from here. I'm definitely going to have to check them out. 

cloysleathers.com      10817 Notus Lane Suite C101, El Paso

On 4/7/2023 at 2:43 PM, PlanoMike said:

I like using goat for a variety of items: lining, wallet insides, purse insides, sometimes I’ve used as the primary hide on wallets and card cases, ladies’ clutches. I’ve bought goat from several suppliers, but I think I’ve found the best. The name is CLoys Leather. cloysleather.com. He’s located in El Paso, TX. One of the nicest, easiest to work with suppliers I’ve experienced. The goat is top quality, no marks or blemishes, very uniform color across the hide. He carries many colors. Turns your order the same day, very reasonable on price and shipping costs. I strongly recommend his products. 

I don't see that's CLoys actually sells hides, no less goat hides.  What say you?

Silverd

looks to me like you need to either email or call them, they dont sell directly online - some small outfits are like that, they dont want to/dont know how to set up an actual online store.