Nailbanger

Stupid question

Is there anyone making the same sort of stuff that the guy with the UWE store made? 
have found some items through HE&P and some table stuff through a lady on Etsy, but looking for in line presser feet, different type of flatbed tables etc for my class 4, the stuff the UWE store had was the only ones i could find of certain items. Different designs.

Thanks

Tom

Moved to leather sewing machines.  Have you tried a search or looked at some of the recent posts in this forum?  Try it.  Might surprise you at what is available and being commented on.

3 hours ago, Nailbanger said:

looking for in line presser feet

I got a set of inline feet from Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines, for my Cowboy CB4500, which is almost the same as a Class 4. I made a video of the inline presser feet in use. I believe that they cost about $125 or $130, plus postage. With the inline feet you can actually use the machine to sew outsoles onto a shoe, if it has 1/4 inch width before you sew and trim it.

8 hours ago, Wizcrafts said:

I got a set of inline feet from Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines, for my Cowboy CB4500, which is almost the same as a Class 4. I made a video of the inline presser feet in use. I believe that they cost about $125 or $130, plus postage. With the inline feet you can actually use the machine to sew outsoles onto a shoe, if it has 1/4 inch width before you sew and trim it.

The inline feet from Toledo Industrial Machine work great on my Class 4.  So does the narrow foot set from Hennigen Precision Engineering.

Thank you folks,,

need to order a set of those in line feet, got a set from them a while ago but was an oddball set that you had to change an adjustment on the machines linkages, modified the part instead but never really liked it. So the search is on!

The in line feet were mostly wanted for sewing insoles to uppers on boots and shoes and making sandals, at some point i want to get a landis but until i win the lottery ill be using what i got machine wise. 
The narrow feet from Patrick are awesome, some really nice parts. Looking forward to using them and also to ordering more of his parts. Good stuff, worth every penny.

Edited by Nailbanger

2 hours ago, Nailbanger said:

need to order a set of those in line feet, got a set from them a while ago but was an oddball set that you had to change an adjustment on the machines linkages

I had a set of the original inline feet taht needed the height adjustment. I found out a couple years ago that @CowboyBob Bob Kovar got in new ones that were already the right length. They go on without requiring any further adjustment.

9 hours ago, Nailbanger said:
The narrow feet from Patrick are awesome, some really nice parts. Looking forward to using them and also to ordering more of his parts. Good stuff, worth every penny.

The nice thing about the narrow feet is you can turn sharp corners without coming off the edge. With the in-line feet I back out of square corners so the rear foot has a place to land.