Hello,

I wanted to share a custom embossing plate I had made in case there were any other folks interested in it. I have been using some embossing plates made from resin with the U.S. design on them that have been nice but did not hold up to repeated use on my 8 ton clicker. I finally decided to look form someone that made one from metal or could work with me to design one. I contacted "Leather Stamp Maker" because they had made my makers mark and it has held up to thousands of whacks with a 16oz maul. They very quickly got proofs designed for me to look at and got it shipped out within a day of me approving the design. 

It measures 3" wide x 1.75" high and 1" thick. The thickness can be adjusted based on what you want for your clicker or press.  I told them to hold onto the proofs because there may be others that would want one made.

Thanks

Matt 

20231003_123228.jpg

They are a very good company to deal with. I had a clicker die  made about 3 years ago, and it is still sharp as the day I got it, and it is used alot.

They really know what they are doing, and the whole process was easier than I expected it to be. 

:16:Another happy LeatherStampMaker customer here!!

Had my maker's mark and two other stamps made so far and they are great! Detail is outstanding, even with small script letters.

I use both maul and a 1.5ton arbor press and they work like a charm.

Their ordering process is easy and they are fast: All three times I ordered I had the stamp in my mailbox a week after approving the proof (that's clear across the country from CA to NY).

Great company that's for sure!!

My logo and a few for the local golf courses. Very nice to work with.

I have to ask what the cost is for a stamp is. Thanks in advance