WalterF

Pipe Wall Hanging

Wanted to make a wall hanger to hold pipes, tobacco, and accessories. Doing a little carving on it. Lots more to do on other pieces.

Layout 1.jpg

carving half done 1.jpg

Got the top pipe holder done. It is 6 instead of 5 happy surprise.

Top Pipe holder done.jpg

Dang that's a good idea. I have about 20 pipes and keep them in a Tupperware container I'm definitely going to bo making one of these. It looks great btw. 

Looking great!

I like the tooling on the top, it must have taken a lot of time to stamp all that background, and even more practice to be able to do it so evenly :You_Rock_Emoticon: 

Coming along nicely. Looks like you have room for about 30 pipes on it but you mentioned tobacco and other stuff so that will reduce the number of them. It should be most interesting when done.

23 hours ago, purplefox66 said:

You always do beautiful work

Thank you. I just don't show the bad.

19 hours ago, RockRash said:

Dang that's a good idea. I have about 20 pipes and keep them in a Tupperware container I'm definitely going to bo making one of these. It looks great btw. 

Great way to use your leathers skills and store some pipes. Thank you.

17 hours ago, Mulesaw said:

Looking great!

I like the tooling on the top, it must have taken a lot of time to stamp all that background, and even more practice to be able to do it so evenly :You_Rock_Emoticon: 

Thank you. It did and my arm was sore.

8 hours ago, MarshalWill said:

Coming along nicely. Looks like you have room for about 30 pipes on it but you mentioned tobacco and other stuff so that will reduce the number of them. It should be most interesting when done.

Thank you, will post as we go.

Not a smoker myself but this is an outstanding idea and it is looking very nice .:thumbsup:

On 11/7/2023 at 10:29 PM, Gezzer said:

Not a smoker myself but this is an outstanding idea and it is looking very nice .:thumbsup:

Thank you, have to get back to it. But you have to make hay when the sun is shining. Working outside.

1 minute ago, WalterF said:

Thank you, have to get back to it. But you have to make hay when the sun is shining. Working outside.

Excellent. I'm really excited to see how it turns out. I'm definitely going to be making one.