Sign in to follow this  
Agarbers

Best Place To Buy a Juki 1541S?

I have been shopping for a Juki 1541S and I see wildly fluctuating prices. GoldStar Tools claims to have them on sale for Black Friday at $2156 shipped. Compared to Amazon, that is a good price. Is there a better place to get it from?

When buying new, I would buy from a local dealer in case you need support after the purchase. You will be on your own with Goldstar. In Phoenix and a better price than what you quoted: https://raichert.com/product/juki-dnu1541s-shipping-truck-only-call-for-rate-800-422-3153/

2 hours ago, chisel said:

When buying new, I would buy from a local dealer in case you need support after the purchase. You will be on your own with Goldstar. In Phoenix and a better price than what you quoted: https://raichert.com/product/juki-dnu1541s-shipping-truck-only-call-for-rate-800-422-3153/

Thanks!

Have you thought about leather machine company their clones are very good 

I bought mine from Goldstar.   Came in original well packaged box.  I will say the table and server were both...underwhelming.

I think they save money by sending the cheapest table and servo. They both work fine but, compared to the servo I bought from Amazon and the tables I have,  they just weren't as good. 

I don't really need after-sale support. The shop and user manual are readily available and I don't mind messing with my tools.  

Contact Randall Campbell in Texas. for a price for your Juki.  Also dealers in California.

glenn

Goldstar has a Black Friday discount right now. I got the machine with servo and table, shipping, and tax for $2,000. That seems reasonable.