Herbie

Hello everyone.  This forum looks like a great place to be. I am new to this hobby with only about 10 weeks of dabbling so far, but I am really enjoying it and eager to learn all I can. I am a 63-year-old retiree living in SE Wyoming who needs to practice, practice, practice!

3 minutes ago, Herbie said:

Hello everyone.  This forum looks like a great place to be. I am new to this hobby with only about 10 weeks of dabbling so far, but I am really enjoying it and eager to learn all I can. I am a 63-year-old retiree living in SE Wyoming who needs to practice, practice, practice!

Welcome Herbie!

Never too late to start leatherworking, or sewing in general.  I'm older than you are and only started sewing ANYTHING during the first forced Covid lockdown we had.  Now I've got a fleet of machines, and am making everything from men's dress shirts and cargo pants to tote bags, purses, leather pouches and bags, etc.  New found hobby that I never in my life ever thought I'd be doing.

Cheers!

Hi neighbor and welcome from a couple hours farther west.

Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here. 

Welcome to the group, it's a great place for us beginners. We live in Texas but we have a summer home in Riverton WY.

Nice.  You are gone at a good time. 

9 hours ago, MtlBiker said:

Welcome Herbie!

Never too late to start leatherworking, or sewing in general.  I'm older than you are and only started sewing ANYTHING during the first forced Covid lockdown we had.  Now I've got a fleet of machines, and am making everything from men's dress shirts and cargo pants to tote bags, purses, leather pouches and bags, etc.  New found hobby that I never in my life ever thought I'd be doing.

Cheers!

Thank You

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Welcome!