Hags

Couple of pouches for multi tool and smaller pocket knife

I was going through my drawers the other day and realized I had 8 Schrade Old Timers. One very large one I've had since the 80's and several others I've collected. I decided to give 2 of the trappers to my sons. I had to make a smaller pouch with a belt clip. I also wanted a pouch for my old Gerber. I used the holster plate on the class 3 and it came out pretty well. The smaller one is the same as what I did for the boys. It will fit many smaller knives.

20240328_175338.jpg

Edited by Hags
Spelling and content

Nice work! They look great. I thought I was the only 1 carrying the old style Gerber multi-pliers. I carry the black oxide version. 

Nice work!

very nice.

Those look great. Do you lose use of the bottom dog when you use a holster plate?

I have those Gerber pliers too, I've had them for years. I carried them while working at the Grand Prix here in Adelaide and one day whipped them out to cut some fencing wire, turns out the wire was high-tensile and notched the cutting edge of the pliers!:( I like the way the pliers just slide out without having to open up the handles.

Nice pouches, should last forever.

Thanks guys. No, no bottom feed dog with the holster plate.