Sign in to follow this  
groundy

timing belt for the 47W66 singer

Does anyone know where I can get a timing belt for the 47W66 singer. Also says EW021925. I emailed two places online and both come back that they were discontinued 50 years ago. That is the only thing wrong with the machine. Cousin is begging me to help find one and I checked everywhere I seen online that mentioned that model. Thanks so much for reading!

14 hours ago, groundy said:

Does anyone know where I can get a timing belt for the 47W66 singer. Also says EW021925. I emailed two places online and both come back that they were discontinued 50 years ago. That is the only thing wrong with the machine. Cousin is begging me to help find one and I checked everywhere I seen online that mentioned that model. Thanks so much for reading!

Split your post off an unrelated thread.  You'll get better response from properly titled and placed post than you will from contaminating another unrelated thread.

Seller here says its for the 47w as well (see description) - not sure if the belt for the 47w66 it different but I don´t think it is (not sure though).

https://www.ebay.de/itm/122465742879

I just checked the parts list and googled the number. This is the old style belt with metal braces - above belt is the new type made of rubber / neoprene.

https://www.ronsew.com/arm-shaft-connecting-belt-235003-for-singer-153w100-singer-153w101-singer-153k101/

However - compare the measures and number of braces and / or check with the sellers.

Edited by Constabulary

How long is the belt and how many cogs are on it?

glenn

@groundyThe correct # for the cloth type is #235003(which is hard to find) or #224195 like Constabulary said for the rubber one.

Edited by CowboyBob