Stewart

Busting my Older Years

I been Hardheaded and Stubborn all my life.
Well it's paying off.. This old age thing is having a hard time trying to make me just lay back, No way no how!!!! My sister and my significant other keep saying you. can't do that. Well you never know until you really put hands on and Can't. Then when you do you limp off and say what was I thinking, Thing was I wasn;t
Traits of a Georga Mule- Hardhead and stubborn with little or no thinking brains.

18 hours ago, Stewart said:
I been Hardheaded and Stubborn all my life.
Well it's paying off.. This old age thing is having a hard time trying to make me just lay back, No way no how!!!! My sister and my significant other keep saying you. can't do that. Well you never know until you really put hands on and Can't. Then when you do you limp off and say what was I thinking, Thing was I wasn;t
Traits of a Georga Mule- Hardhead and stubborn with little or no thinking brains.

There are a lot things they tell a guy about gettin old, most of it is Bullsnot!

Give em hell friend and don't look back, you don't know you cant do it until you try. 

Edited by Northmount
removed dead white space

The only thing to be careful of as you get older is ladders. Old men and ladders don't mix too well (ask any hospital!!).

Other than that, go for it, although things may take a little longer to do.:whistle:

It’s always nice to wake up in the morning and still be on the green side of the grass, on the other hand sometimes there’s things worse then death.

14 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

There are a lot things they tell a guy about gettin old, most of it is Bullsnot!

Give em hell friend and don't look back, you don't know you cant do it until you try. 

I know things keep people down , Thing is there might be something that you can do to still push on hopefully.

10 hours ago, dikman said:

The only thing to be careful of as you get older is ladders. Old men and ladders don't mix too well (ask any hospital!!).

Other than that, go for it, although things may take a little longer to do.:whistle:

Yes and roofs, It does take longer and depending on what you are doing you may look like you need a blood transfusion with all the free-flowing blood Or someone beat you up with all the brushing.

6 hours ago, bladegrinder said:

It’s always nice to wake up in the morning and still be on the green side of the grass, on the other hand sometimes there’s things worse then death.

Yes there is and I feel for those.

On 4/19/2024 at 4:04 PM, dikman said:

That's why we have grandsons!

What happens if you only have granddaughters?:whistle: I am fortunate to have five of them.:)

13 hours ago, dikman said:

What happens if you only have granddaughters?:whistle: I am fortunate to have five of them.:)

You have it made then, mine work twice as hard as my gson lol, you could get some things done with five.:banana: