Jaypit

Industrial sewing machine for sale

I`m helping a friend near Vancouver BC look into possibly selling an industrial sewing machine that we feel is for leather or possibly saddle making.  If you are willing to help please connect with me by e-mail or text so I can share photos:

It it old, heavy duty and in good condition. Its main sticker is from a firm called Frank Friedman & Sons New York if that helps.

jaypit12@gmail.com

403-510-3586

Jeff

4 hours ago, Jaypit said:

I`m helping a friend near Vancouver BC look into possibly selling an industrial sewing machine that we feel is for leather or possibly saddle making.  If you are willing to help please connect with me by e-mail or text so I can share photos:

It it old, heavy duty and in good condition. Its main sticker is from a firm called Frank Friedman & Sons New York if that helps.

jaypit12@gmail.com

403-510-3586

Jeff

@AlZilla sounds a little suspicious as the owner of equipment is in British Colombia, the OP is another province, phone number is for a cell phone in Calgary, Alberta, not wanting to post photo's and second topic post with same heading. Hum. I could be wrong but....

kgg

Edited by kgg

One post says one machine, other post refers to several, poor spelling in other post, no photos or details of machines in either post (and not asking for help to post them) - not off to a good start. Perhaps I'm being unduly harsh but these days one tends to become easily suspicious.:dunno:

On 9/21/2024 at 9:58 AM, Jaypit said:

You already started a thread and I gave you some information and instruction.  Do not start duplicate threads! This thread is now locked.