Lobo

Lobo Gun Leather takes on a new dimension

OK, I've been doing this out of the house for 37 years. I took the business on-line last year. Now I am making 20 to 30 pieces per week. Mama put her foot down, rather firmly. There will be no more inventory stacked up in the house, there will be no more supplies stored in the house.

So, I have leased space in a commercial building. I can get the workbenches out of the garage, I can set up the sewing machine permanently, I can stack all the materials in the back room and work in the front room. I can even put in a refrigerator to keep some adult fermented malt beverages handy. A radio will be handy to hear what Rush and Hannity have to say on the events of the day.

Life is good! 28 items shipped last week, and I expect to do pretty much the same this week. Not bad for an old retired copper with eight grandkids and a new great-grandbaby!

This getting older crap ain't for sissies, but maybe I can keep it profitable.

Hang in there, young 'uns! There is light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe?

Edited by Lobo

Congrats Lobo!

I am doing the same thing in my den. I have a 28" x 48" bench in our computer room/office?! I have only been at it for 3 or so years, so I have a ways to go.

Best of luck to you Sir,

Panhead

OK, I've been doing this out of the house for 37 years. I took the business on-line last year. Now I am making 20 to 30 pieces per week. Mama put her foot down, rather firmly. There will be no more inventory stacked up in the house, there will be no more supplies stored in the house.

So, I have leased space in a commercial building. I can get the workbenches out of the garage, I can set up the sewing machine permanently, I can stack all the materials in the back room and work in the front room. I can even put in a refrigerator to keep some adult fermented malt beverages handy. A radio will be handy to hear what Rush and Hannity have to say on the events of the day.

Life is good! 28 items shipped last week, and I expect to do pretty much the same this week. Not bad for an old retired copper with eight grandkids and a new great-grandbaby!

This getting older crap ain't for sissies, but maybe I can keep it profitable.

Hang in there, young 'uns! There is light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe?

Edited by panhead

Congrats!!!

Congrats and Keep on trucking!

Greetings from Round Rock, Texas

Gives hope to all of us. Congrats, and don't forget to keep us all updated with news, and pix of your new place.

Congratulations Lobo. How about posting a picture of the new place? And what's your website's URL?

Dan

That's a big CONGRATULATIONS, . . . glad it is working out for you.

May God bless,

Dwight

Go for it, Lobo!

Cheers,

Karl

Great post! Congrats, I guess, on getting thrown outta the house!

Looking forward to pictures of the new digs...and the beer cooler!

I hope to follow your footsteps someday Lobo...cept for the Rush/Hannety part, had my fill of them.

Anyway, good luck!!

Congrats Lobo;

What more could you ask for. Doing something you love to do with no one standing over you & your favorite adult beverage in the frig. And your making money do it. What more could you ask for....

Congratulations Lobo! Sounds like a dream come true to me. Make sure that you post some pictures to make us all envious!

Art

Congratulations Lobo,

Good to hear some good news nowadays.

SkipJ

Lobo,

Best wishes and enjoy your new demension.

Randy