Still tooling along my people...

Here are a few pieces I've recently made. I'll also let you all know when I have shots from a photoshoot I just did for my work. :head_hurts_kr:

Wristlet

BlackSkullWristlet.jpg

BlackSkullWristlet2.jpg

Wallet based on a tattoo on her leg

LegTattoo.jpg

IMG00259-20090223-1108.jpg

Joe's Wallet

IMG00307-20090308-2347.jpg

IMG00308-20090308-2348.jpg

IMG00309-20090308-2348.jpg

I will also be updating my website soon with many more new projects. I'll keep y'all informed.

:deadsubject: I freak'n love this thing....LMAO!!!

Unique style I dig it....

Just doing something a bit different with my leather... :deadsubject:

Ur stuff is always cool Spider!

Ur stuff is always cool Spider!

Thank you brotha. Not too traditional but i'm cool with it. :jawdropper:

Love your style, Spider. I'm digging the mustache on the skull!

Thank you Nick. The customer likes the Homie style art and wanted something like that but with my twist. I didn't want to do lowriders and such so I added my demons to his dude. I'm really happy with this wallet and want to make one for myself but obviously with a different design.

Spider - this is cool, I've always liked your work - very distinctive - you definitely have the skull style nailed - that you own.

But I was a bit surprised when i saw this - I thought your work was heading in a more "finished" direction,

a bit more elaborate with all sorts of little detailing and i see that you've gone the other way - a bit more "primitive"

and a bit rougher - a cool style, but i was expecting work that was more tailored... more finely finished

know what I am saying?

Hey Brudda!!!

Way cool stuff as usual!!

Love that brown wallet, cool motifs and the flap has a cool shape!!

Tom

Spider - this is cool, I've always liked your work - very distinctive - you definitely have the skull style nailed - that you own.

But I was a bit surprised when i saw this - I thought your work was heading in a more "finished" direction,

a bit more elaborate with all sorts of little detailing and i see that you've gone the other way - a bit more "primitive"

and a bit rougher - a cool style, but i was expecting work that was more tailored... more finely finished

know what I am saying?

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I've been battling with the "finished" look. I mean my battle is if I like it or not. One of the things I totally dig for my work is that, as you see on my bike, it looks like it's been broken in for a long time. Maybe even found at a junk yard or old graveyard. Even dug up. I'm totally stoked on the brown wallet with the 3 skulls but maybe a liner could have finished it a bit.

In addition, cost is a factor for me. I love to make my stuff affordable to the "everyday" person. This is also a determining factor when I design. Not that I make it cheap but I make it affordable and in turn keep the style I want.

But i am not oppossed to evolving....

Hey Brudda!!!

Way cool stuff as usual!!

Love that brown wallet, cool motifs and the flap has a cool shape!!

Tom

Thanks Tom. I'm still trying out new things and was bummed/flattered to see this wallet go....

Very cool its kinda like a Jerry Garcia dia de los muertos scheme

I think the red eyes on the first one is really cool. Is it attached to some sort of wrist band?

take care

Lui

Yes it's attached with a lace to make it a wristlet.