Anouncing the teaching debut of Clay Banyai!!

For any one that can make plans to come to Rapid City South Dakota on July 24th and 25th to be part of a history making event. ClayB will be teaching his first class at the Tandy Leather Factory there. The class will be on the embossed wren he did a few weeks ago. Clay will show his techniques on embossing and tooling the bird as well as how to color it. A tool list will be available soon. If any one has any questions on the class please call me at the store 1-877-800-1853.

ClayM

Yippy

Go Clay Go!

Man this is a big event take pictures

Josh

Yea, Clay!!! This is something worth traveling hundreds of miles for. Count me in!

Congradulations ClayB :clapping: You've taught me so much online I feel I may need to pay for past lessons.

1675 miles,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but, I gotta TRY, somehow!

Regis

Kathy, I am counting on you being there. Hopefully for moral support, but I have a feeling it's so you can make fun of me when I mess up (or even if I don't) Finally, your chance for revenge!

Regis, helping people like you that are really interested in learning is why I started doing lessons. It's not about money, it's about passing on my passion for carving leather. It would be really cool if you could somehow make the class in Rapid, but yeah, that's quite a trip.

And Josh, of course I'll take pictures, if I haven't worn out my camera by then :o)

I soooo wish I could be there too...

I agree with others "don't forgett the camera" and I'm sure you're going to be a success, your teaching skills shines thrue the computer screen :clapping::You_Rock_Emoticon::clapping:

Hi Tina,

I soooo wish you could be there too!!! I am pretty sure I could learn as much from you as I could teach you. But, if you can't make it, then I'll just have to figure out a way to get to Sweeden someday. Stacy has been talking about going back to Norway sometime and if she does, I'm gonna go with and we'll have to figure out a way to get together!

Clay, Clay, Clay . . .

How can you possibly think any of your tried-and-true leather friends would ever come to make fun of you? Just because when I was standing and talking with you and Charley Bay at Sheridan at the Leather Debut and all of a sudden . . . WHAM!!, the on-display toilet seat entry next to you crashed down . . . why, that could happen to anybody (almost.)

I sure wish I could make it, but, alas . . .

However, I will have you in mind and be working my mental mojo.

Harvey

L.A.

Hi Tina,

I soooo wish you could be there too!!! I am pretty sure I could learn as much from you as I could teach you. But, if you can't make it, then I'll just have to figure out a way to get to Sweeden someday. Stacy has been talking about going back to Norway sometime and if she does, I'm gonna go with and we'll have to figure out a way to get together!

Totally missed your answer...

I agree, if you and Stacy comes over to Scandinavia you just have to stop by:-) We make sure the grill is fired up and something cold to drink and some dead cow to beat on :deadsubject:

Edited by Tina

Clay and Clay, I am planning on stopping by and saying hi that weekend. My wife and I will be in Custer with the horses and motorcycle riding the hills and the roads on vaction cannot wait to see both of you again.

Randy

PS I need directions to the store, I am coming in from the south from Custer, SD

Edited by Randy Cornelius

Totally missed your answer...

I agree, if you and Stacy comes over to Scandinavia you just have to stop by:-) We make sure the grill is fired up and something cold to drink and some dead cow to beat on :deadsubject:

I'm not gonna ask IF I can join in too;-)

Sure wish I could join in on the class but the time is not right for expensive travels.

Tom

I'm not gonna ask IF I can join in too;-)

I'm counting on you being there too:-)

Harvey, it was Charley that was standing next to the toilet seat!!!!! A guy happens to wander into the ladies room one time by accident, and the bathroom jokes never end.

I'll be looking forward to the BBQ with you Tina, and of course it wouldn't be a party without you there Tom!!!

Randy, you couldn't have picked a better place to stay in the Hills. Custer is one of our favorite places to stay down there. A ride through Custer State Park and Needles would be a lot of fun on a bike. I'll let the other Clay give you directions to the store, but it's not hard to find. We'll be looking forward to seeing you too.

Randy If you have any problems finding the store you can call me at 1-877-800-1853 or 605-342-2221.

It is almost here everyone!!!! I am very excited and can hardly wait. roughly it looks like there will be six students and a few stopper's by to say hi.

ClayM.