Heres a logo I came up with for my leatherwork I'd love some feedback on it.

Also any advice on a good makers stamp maker.

Thanks!

Eric

Luther_Leather_Logo_5_copy.jpg

Luther_Leather_Logo_5_copy.jpg

post-5617-1244683657_thumb.jpg

Neat logo! There are a few good stamp makers out there who do custom makers stamps. Harper Mfg. is one I know about, and some here have had stamps made by them and they look great. I've had several custom stamps and stamping plates made by Jeff Mosby, a.k.a. Grey Ghost Graphics, and highly recommend his work.

I know there are others - maybe someone else will chime up and mention them - those are the two that come to my mind.

Kate

Alot of us use lasergiftcreations.com, I just had one made that shippecd today, and Brenda is great to work with, she won't send it til your happy with it. They only cost $35.00 plus shipping.

Thanks Kate!!! :)

Alot of us use lasergiftcreations.com, I just had one made that shippecd today, and Brenda is great to work with, she won't send it til your happy with it. They only cost $35.00 plus shipping.

That seems very reasonable, thank you!

I have a stamp from Brenda, and absolutely she is a pleasure to work with. She creates a fine product and a very

reasonable price for the product.

I am not associated with her, just a happy client.

Show us a picture when you get your stamp, no matter who you choose.

Brenda at LaserGifts did mine also,,, She did a Great job,,, & very quick also!!

Ed

I ordered my stamp Monday, and she sent the final design yesterday, and shipped it this morning, so YES she is fast. I sent her the logo we have on the truck, and our shirts.060809_1437_1_.jpg060809_1437_1__1_.jpg , and this is what she put on the stamp rusty_20riggin_20gabbard_saddle_1_.bmp

060809_1437_1_.jpg

060809_1437_1__1_.jpg

rusty_20riggin_20gabbard_saddle_1_.bmp

post-6578-1244691013_thumb.jpg

post-6578-1244691037_thumb.jpg

rusty_20riggin_20gabbard_saddle_1_.bmp

Another vote for Lazergiftcreation. Brenda will work with you untill you have what you want and at a price that won't break your bank. I have one of her stamps and she is currently making me 2 more. She is also doing some lettering on a leather plate for a Gerstner chest I have. She is more than reasonable, fast and a delight to deal with.

Richard

Brenda is amazing! She's done two stamps for me and I couldn't be happier.

Eric,

I hate to say this - but if you look at the two L's - it looks rather like a rigid fallus.

Sorry -

TF

Uhhh . . . is that a rigid phallus? Barring pharmaceuticals, seems like a rigid fallus (fall us) might be an oxymoron.

Eric,

I hate to say this - but if you look at the two L's - it looks rather like a rigid fallus.

Sorry -

TF

I wasn't going to say anything....but that occured to me also. Then I thought maybe it is supposed to.....

Another vote for Brenda! I just received my stamp from her this week and I'm very pleased with it.

Brenda's service and value can't be beaten.

I've had 4 or 5 stamps done now. Top stuff.

Badger

Well its supposed to be a sword hilt and I made the end the resemble a head knife, sword hilts do look quite phallic lol

Now, see, an anchor occurred to me first, so what does that say about me/it? :P

I'd definitely recommend Jeff at Grey Ghost Graphics for a stamp if you want your actual logo and not just the traditional "maker" stamp. He is a great dude and mine has been kicking ass for some time now.

I don't understand what you are trying to say with your logo. I think it should have something showing leather work or something. I don't think your logo will bring any business. Sorry

Regards,

Bill Parrie

Why would you say that? no business at all???

Its 2 letter L's back to back for luther leather forming a sword hilt, if people don't give me any business based on my logo and not my work I'm probably better off without their business

ok I didnt intend for my logo to look phallic so heres a redo I changed the end not to look like a round knife, does anyone thinks this is any better or is it still offensive?

sheesh maybe I should just scrap the whole idea and do a flaming swivel knife lol

Luther_Leather_Logo.jpg

Luther_Leather_Logo.jpg

post-5617-1244763754_thumb.jpg

Edited by ericluther

Why would you say that? no business at all???

Its 2 letter L's back to back for luther leather forming a sword hilt, if people don't give me any business based on my logo and not my work I'm probably better off without their business

ok I didnt intend for my logo to look phallic so heres a redo I changed the end not to look like a round knife, does anyone thinks this is any better or is it still offensive?

Luther_Leather_Logo.jpg

Wow my computer messed up. Anyway, I was just trying to suggest that rather than a "sword hilt" it could perhaps be a "round knife handle"? Please forgive my horrible MS Paint editing

luther_leather_logo.jpg

luther_leather_logo.jpg

post-9937-1244765017_thumb.jpg

Edited by NoahL

Wow my computer messed up. Anyway, I was just trying to suggest that rather than a "sword hilt" it could perhaps be a "round knife handle"? Please forgive my horrible MS Paint editing

ok here it is, better?? worse?? thoughts?? lol

Luther_Leather_Logo_copy.jpg

post-5617-1244766435_thumb.jpg

ok here it is, better?? worse?? thoughts?? lol

Maybe a deeper belly on the blade, or shorter "handle" portion of the "L"s, but that was the kind of thing I was thinking, and I like it--not sure about anyone else, of course :P

Lol I agree, it kind of looks like the klingon insignia from star trek or something, may need to change the other end again