My Brother got me my first paying job. He works at a feedlot and they needed cases to protect their memory cards while out in the field. This is what I made for them. I am open to critics. I can always use the help.

Thanks to all.

Justin

memory_case.JPG

memory_case__2_.JPG

memory_case__6_.JPG

post-6265-1247105708_thumb.jpg

post-6265-1247105731_thumb.jpg

post-6265-1247105755_thumb.jpg

I am not talented enough to be a critic, but I would say that they are some fine looking memory card cases.

What lovely work! Really nice.

They look very well made to me! I do have one critique, though...

...cases 3 and 4 are in the wrong spots...

:D

Well Done!! They look very nice with attention to detail, keep up the good work.

They look very cool. Very innovative.

Harvey

hi rookie

your work is great but your sewing machine get a problem with the lower thread (-:

Johann

hi rookie

your work is great but your sewing machine get a problem with the lower thread (-:

Johann

I am still working through the learning curve on the sewing machine.

Justin

They look very well made to me! I do have one critique, though...

...cases 3 and 4 are in the wrong spots...

:D

You can blame that on remedial math.

I like these. Very nice work.

Wow Justin! Not only a clever idea, but wonderful execution. Thanks for sharing those!

(and I missed the transposed numbers. I must have had the same remedial math class! :lol: )

justin, Great looking cases, It looks like you put a lot of though into them. One question, are these memory cases plastic if so will the snap damage them A different type of closeer might be better the hand bag tuck clasp.Stephen

justin, Great looking cases, It looks like you put a lot of though into them. One question, are these memory cases plastic if so will the snap damage them A different type of closeer might be better the hand bag tuck clasp.Stephen

The snap doesn't bother the memory card. I talked to my brother the other day and he said the do not pose a problem. They requested the snaps, so I tried to put them in a spot that they would not damage the memory cards. So far so good.

Justin

Now this is probably a silly question but do they put them in there pockets? If not you might want to put a snap, chain or clip on them. something to that affect so they can carry them on there belt or belt loops. Just a thought.

Now this is probably a silly question but do they put them in there pockets? If not you might want to put a snap, chain or clip on them. something to that affect so they can carry them on there belt or belt loops. Just a thought.

It isn't a silly question. I built them to their specs. All I know is they put their feed and doctor info on them in the office an then use them in their trucks with their laptops while out in the feedlot. I asked if they wanted belt loops on them and they said they were not needed. I think they need protection and identity, that is why they wanted them numbered.

Justin