Spider

Cigar Holder

Never gotten around to do one but i do smoke cigars, goes perfect with the scotch whisky.

Looking good and I'm sure Bo's cigars will be alot more pleasant theese days.

Tom

Never gotten around to do one but i do smoke cigars, goes perfect with the scotch whisky.

Looking good and I'm sure Bo's cigars will be alot more pleasant theese days.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I have a Dunhill holder I really like. It's a 3 finger one but it is old and is falling apart. I still use it but it was made ages ago. I actually like my smokes with Diet Coke...lol. No really I do. :rolleyes:

My we have been buisy nice, have you thought about puting a round plug in the bottom and stitching it in that would make it a bit neater? Don

My we have been buisy nice, have you thought about puting a round plug in the bottom and stitching it in that would make it a bit neater? Don

Wow that is the great thing about this forum. Great minds that I have access to. How could I stitch it? Like before the side or after? I do the sides on my machine.

That's a really cool design. Never seen anything like that. I'm about to buy some thinner leather so I can make a 3 finger for my herfing enjoyment. Keep 'em coming.

Wow that is the great thing about this forum. Great minds that I have access to. How could I stitch it? Like before the side or after? I do the sides on my machine.

stitch down with the machine then remove leaving enough thread to beable to stitch around the plug,

i would sugest geting a round dowel and inserting it into the stiched sleave then cut a round leather plug glue around the edges and insert into the tube then stich by hand around the plug, do you have the book from Al Stolman how to stitch it shows you how in it, Don

Bild0524_Gro_e_E_Mail_Ansicht.jpg

Ok this is the bottom of a millitary holster i did but the theory is the same, pics can say more than words, Don

post-1381-1206029075_thumb.jpg

Bild0524_Gro_e_E_Mail_Ansicht.jpg

Ok this is the bottom of a millitary holster i did but the theory is the same, pics can say more than words, Don

Holy crap I think I get it!!! Do you use a curved needle?

Grumpy, I use an existing cigar tube as my model so the diameter is good. The bigger the opening the better since I smoke the larger ring sized cigars mostly.

i dont but you can try it it depends on if you are using a curved awl or not, Don

i dont but you can try it it depends on if you are using a curved awl or not, Don

Dude!!! How long is your needle?!?!?! lol jk. I will surely try it. thank you again Don. You Rock

not bad spider!

i've been gonna wet mold a new three finger for myself