Made for a lawman in California.

PALADIN-chess.jpg

PALADIN-front.jpgPALADIN-back.jpg

PALADIN-left.jpgPALADIN-left2.jpgPALADIN-right2.jpgPALADIN-right.jpg

PALADIN-top.jpg

The important part: UltraPad Interior - if you want to make a cue case then be sure it's first ultra protective of the cue. Build pretty around that.

PALADIN-interior.jpg

PALADIN-withcue.jpg

Custom Cueball Holder:

PALADIN-ballholder.jpg

Closeups:

PALADIN-lid.jpg

PALADIN-frontflowers.jpg

PALADIN-lefttop.jpg

On JB Cases all the stress points are reinforced due to the nature of having a long thin case which gets caught in awkward postitions. This case in particular has metal pieces under the leather that are riveted to metal bracers on the inside of the case. The outside cover piece is then hand sewn through the body to add strength and provide a metal free look.

PALADIN-righttop.jpg

PALADIN-righttop2.jpg

PALADIN-sidehandle.jpg

PALADIN-sidehandle2.jpg

PALADIN-withball.jpg

PALADIN-bottom.jpg

Wow very nice! Your attention to detail is outstanding!!

Your people do some very nice work. How many do you have working for you and is it like under one roof?

Storm

Wow

Beautiful work, this must be one of my favourites thumbsup.gif

John brother , that is awesome.Dave You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Beautiful, John. How much do your cases end up weighing? They look quite substantial.

Crystal

just out standing thank you for sharing.

Josh

Your people do some very nice work. How many do you have working for you and is it like under one roof?

Storm

Now we are up to seven. All the work is done in-house.

Beautiful, John. How much do your cases end up weighing? They look quite substantial.

Crystal

It depends on the leather used and how many layers are on it. This one using 8oz came in at around 12lbs. Normally the cases are 4-7lbs. The customer insisted on 8oz or better and so we did it.

Thank you everyone.

Very nice, John! I love all the work you have posted, but this one is my favorite so far. Please pass along our bravos to your artisans. They do fantastic work.

Kate

Ha ha I can just laugh in pure amusement over this one!!!! Very impressive and massive, love the detail with the ball and the smaller details like the inlay just above the snaplock and the good looking bottom with what I guess is the carvers name inscription!!!!

Awsome!!!!:notworthy:

Tom

Lovely work. Can you share how you constructed the ends? They look seamless and I am particularly interested in how you cap the bottom that way. I make custom arrow quivers and capping the bottom is one of the areas I find challenging. I am always looking for a new way to do it.

Chris

Lovely work. Can you share how you constructed the ends? They look seamless and I am particularly interested in how you cap the bottom that way. I make custom arrow quivers and capping the bottom is one of the areas I find challenging. I am always looking for a new way to do it.

Chris

We use wood end caps covered in leather. We glue these in and use barbed upholstery nails to keep the leather tight to the wood. We use a laser to cut the wood to fit. Before we had the laser we would use the jigsaw and sand to fit.

We use wood end caps covered in leather. We glue these in and use barbed upholstery nails to keep the leather tight to the wood. We use a laser to cut the wood to fit. Before we had the laser we would use the jigsaw and sand to fit.

Thanks I will have to try that on my next quiver.