Roger

another one about done

i'm finally starting to catch up a bit.

i used that lacing pattern that shirley showed off and thanks david for the quick pointers. it is wayyy faster than round braid and i really like the look.

DSC03815.jpg

DSC03814.jpg

DSC03813.jpg

DSC03810.jpg

Not my preferred pattern, but very well done and the braiding is really cool!

NICE JOB!!!

I like that lacing pattern. Never seen that one before. How did you do it beez?

sure is a sweet job on the tooling, too.

Great looking seat Roger, looks like the Shirley Weave is a hit now. I like the way you've done the sunburst effect on his one, really make the Skull stand out.

Ken

Not my preferred pattern, but very well done and the braiding is really cool!
thanks!not my fav either but, what the customer wanted
NICE JOB!!!I like that lacing pattern. Never seen that one before. How did you do it beez?sure is a sweet job on the tooling, too.
thanks hedge!shirley originally showed it done on a seat. it is basically the same as round braid but you don't hook under. sorry i can't explain it better
Great looking seat Roger, looks like the Shirley Weave is a hit now. I like the way you've done the sunburst effect on his one, really make the Skull stand out.Ken
thanks ken!!i really like that lacing pattern :yeah:

Looks great Beez!!! You've really got the airbrush down and the edge braid is really cool. Sometimes there is no accounting for a clients taste. At least the "botanical" element is subtle. Bikers make me laugh sometimes with what they want and what they think is cool. If he only knew what the 8 ball means in some biker gangs, er sorry its a club not a gang, he wouldn't want it sported on his seat.

The tooling is fantastic too.

Tim

How do you get the feathered edge on the dye? Airbrush?

Superb work as usual Beez!!!

Looks like it's time for a tutorial from the Shirley lacemaster! I really like the way it looks and want to give it a try as well!

Looks very good and skulls are so sweet!!

Thanks for reminding me of the Shirleybraid, you've probably solved a prob for me. I was thinking about how to float mexican into a tripleloop and breaking over a corner at the sametime. Think I just float it over into the Shirley braid instead.

Nice going with those burst edges, very clean transition and the tones are to die for, it's like looking at an icecream a hot sunny day.

Tom

Nice work on the Fast Round Braid buddy, I like it too.....I'm sorry I couldn't do any better on the instructions; but it is so simple to understand once you start doing it. I thought you might like it. And time is money right?

Well done on the seat...I really like your fades, they are always nice looking.

David Theobald

http://theobaldleather.com

Edited by David

NICE JOB!!!

I like that lacing pattern. Never seen that one before. How did you do it beez?

sure is a sweet job on the tooling, too.

Hedge,

If you are familiar with the typical round braid (How to Lace booklet by Tandy) where ever those instructions tell you to loop under a previous strand, loop over instead.....so basically you go three holes forward and two back....makes round braiding very fast.....Thanks ShirleyZ for showing us.

David Theobald