azrider

More Wallets. Biker And Credit Card

I am trying to get some inventory built up, and this is the group I finished today. Biker wallet is horsehide outer, everything else is cow hide. As always, comments and suggestions welcome.

More pictures.

post-7753-048591600 1293655438_thumb.jpg

post-7753-052020600 1293655449_thumb.jpg

post-7753-050140400 1293655463_thumb.jpg

post-7753-061520800 1293655483_thumb.jpg

post-7753-031316000 1293655536_thumb.jpg

post-7753-023038900 1293655548_thumb.jpg

post-7753-040979400 1293655563_thumb.jpg

post-7753-006141600 1293655587_thumb.jpg

Great looking items....that reminds me I need to get busy myself........

I love the patterns you've come up with. I really like the one that uses the seeder, basket weave, and camouflage tools.

Chris

I am trying to get some inventory built up, and this is the group I finished today. Biker wallet is horsehide outer, everything else is cow hide. As always, comments and suggestions welcome.

More pictures.

I like most of your designs. I believe your stitching needs a little work head_hurts_kr.gif

ferg

I like most of your designs. I believe your stitching needs a little work head_hurts_kr.gif

ferg

Yeah, I almost didn't post these because of that. Next time I am going to use the slicker when I try to use up the belly leather. It ended up pulling all out of shape as I groved it, marked it and stiched it. Those are going to be priced cheap.

Thanks Luke and Chris. The designs with the various tools are actually kind of fun to do. Its like doodling with a mallet....

You may consider haveing a layout line to stamp to when laying out your borders. I like the original use of the stamps to make designs but the borders send to wobble around a bit.

Nice work! I especially like the stamped pattern of your third image. Where did you get the four-pointed star stamp and the half-flower stamp? They aren't Craftools, are they?

Nice work! I especially like the stamped pattern of your third image. Where did you get the four-pointed star stamp and the half-flower stamp? They aren't Craftools, are they?

They are Hidecrafters tools. I actually got them at a hobby lobby of all places.