Kevin King

Rockin Kk Leather Video!

When I see stuff soooooo good I always have mixed feelings -- Inspired and Demoralised all in one go !!! But the inspiration part comes out on top everytime - if another human can produce this quality of art and craft -- then so can I -- just need a little more time and comittment !!!

Excellent work and a GREAT Video KK !!!

AWESOME - keep inspiring us !!

Dave

When I see stuff soooooo good I always have mixed feelings -- Inspired and Demoralised all in one go !!! But the inspiration part comes out on top everytime - if another human can produce this quality of art and craft -- then so can I -- just need a little more time and comittment !!!

Dave

That's quite the compliment on my work, thank you! I share your outlook.

nice video great work

Thanks!

It's my first attempt, there are a few "hiccups", but I loved making it. Will probably get into making more, it's so fun.

Great Video! love it!

beautiful leather work. love the song and the fast pace, you did wonderfully well.

ken

Dave

My feeling exactly. As always a pleasure, thank you and keep it up.

FREAK POWER 2012

Very nice promotional video, and a fantastic job of the image 'burst' with the music. If you could get somebody to front the money for a superbowl spot, you'd have your ROI in a month.

Great video and fantastic pieces of work. Thanks for sharing.

I hate you Keven King. Most of your stuff is not even my style or what I like but I find myself wanting to start liking it just so I can get a Keven King wallet. Great video, well done. The sheer creativity blast in 3 minutes hurts my head.

Thanks for sharing.

You Rock. Dude! Well done! That's the way to display!

Bill