Tina

For the wine bottle2 ...

The next bottle holder with Bacchus/Dionysos, I was thinking this might just fit the purpose perfectly:-)

The next bottle holder with Bacchus/Dionysos, I was thinking this might just fit the purpose perfectly:-)

Tina: absolutely gorgeous work!!!! :jawdropper::notworthy:

russ

Tina: absolutely gorgeous work!!!! :jawdropper::notworthy:

russ

Thank You Russ, glad you like it:-)

Awesome - absolutely awesome. You have been busy lately! I like everything you post! It's inspiring. It makes me want to go down to the workshop and get creative.

ArtS

Even on my most creative day I couldn't come anywhere near something like that. Very impressive.

Edited by Timd1159

Very beautiful work.The lacing and dying is awesome, nice touch. :spoton:

Thank you all:-)

I'm so happy if I inspire to create, it's an honor :lol:

Hi Tina,

Last time I tried to post a response to this, I got a really nasty message saying the data base was gone. So, I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope nothing bad happens this time.

I am proud of you for still being smoke free but I was really starting to miss seeing your artisty on leather. I really like the toad skin effect you got with the seeders. My favorite though is the piece with the grape vines. You have a way of combining things that really make for an interesting carving. The longer I look at your pieces, the more small things I find in the details. Your face turned out really well. I like the subtle green color in the eyes. Then the background color really brings it all together. I also like your oak leaves in the other piece. I have always liked the turn backs (the folded over part of the leaves) and yours are really nice. Not sure if you did the veins in the leaves lightly with a knife, or just used a modeling tool, but either way, I like how they turned out. They are very subtle also. You also did a nice job lifting the leaves. Then I like the way you used the stop tool on the celtic (horse?) for the eye and the end of the hip line. Looks like you are having fun with the new tools you got. Thanks for sharing all the pictures of what you have been up to. It's really good to have you back!!

I'm always blown away by your artwork and your ability to tool it so crisp on leather. I love seeing your work. I want so much to show my wife your stuff but i know it will give her ideas. Those ideas are on a much higher level then my skills . I truly love your ideas !! Thank you for sharing.

BEAUTIFUL!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Clay...

I can see you've been watching the pictures closley:-) Your right I've tried to use as manny of my new tools as possible and hopefully in some new ways. This is my own pattern from scratch. I hope to get this one down to Ohio in september.

The "horses" is a borrrowed pattern that I have changes to be birds of some kind. They fitted the idea I had in mind.

For now I will not get as quich in my answers to everything as usual, I have my daughter here from Sweden to visit America for the first time, mama's a happy woman:-)

Freak...

Always appreciate your comments and ATX of course

tina...if memory serves me correct...isn't most of your coloring/paint jobs done with acrylics??

thanks & again :cheers:

darryl

ÅH, här är den igen, man kan liksom inte se sig mätt på den.

Den är verkligen :jawdropper: så klart den ska till Ohio.

Tom

Yeah, what Tom said ....

God have mercy. That's mind blowing job.

tina...if memory serves me correct...isn't most of your coloring/paint jobs done with acrylics??thanks & again :cheers: darryl
Hi Darryl,I had to think about this one for a while and when looking around on the pieces I have to say no. Most of them are in some way dyed and most of the times I only use acryllic as hilights, details etc. Antiquing is something I just love to use, it gets the work to that aged look I like.
ÅH, här är den igen, man kan liksom inte se sig mätt på den. Den är verkligen :jawdropper: så klart den ska till Ohio. Tom
Goa du, Supertack:-)
Yeah, what Tom said ....
Tom's just very nice, means you to, Thanks:-)
God have mercy. That's mind blowing job.
Glad you like it MadTailor, Great Thanks:-)

He said, "This is really a jawdropper! Should do great in Ohio." Close enough, Tom?

Kate

PS: I don't really know Swedish... just plugged it into InterTran, which can be kinda hit-or-miss sometimes. :whistle:

PPS: I agree! :thumbsup:

Yeah, what Tom said ....

Tina,

You have inspired me to step up my work.

Thank you

Edited by Spider